Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

RIVER ISLAND Spring/Summer 2014 .......it's a bit cheeky but harmless..... :hehe:

from AB/CD/CD 1 day ago NOT YET RATED
Dir : AB/CD/CD

DOP : Larkin Seiple
Edit : Ethan Mitchell@Whitehouse
Color grading : Damien Van-der-Cruyssen
Producer : Ella More O'Ferrall
starring : Barbara Palvin and James Farrar
Production : Partizan

I think  calling the current state of her modelling portfolio "below average even" is a huge compliment and is not at all deserving of the statement...Her career really went  from bad to worse to worst ...seriously....I didn't think it could get  more worse considering the mediocre  brands she was involved with  for the past year but it really did.....Let the brand names speak for themselves and boy do they scream.....or more like squeak !!!!

From Intimissimi, Lovcat Paris , Bean Pole , Gas Jeans,Mambo Australia  and River Island  TO Zooc, Lily China, iBLUES, Il Bacio di Stile Hungary and TWIN-SET Simona Barbieri!!!! Plus nothing and I mean NOTHING with VS since July of 2013 !!!

And to think she started with Calzedonia Swim with Russell James, Calvin Klein/Forbidden Euphoria fragrance campaign  ,Cartier's Cartier de Lune fragrance campaign, multiple campaigns with  H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret ( main face of 2 VS Designer Collections, at least 3 VS Swim Campaigns incl one with Erin Heatheron in Bahamas,Turks and Caicos and Tulum/Mexico, Holday Campaign with Michael Bay, her own Introducing Barbara Palvin for VS video, Valentine's Day  with Russell James  and Madoff Productions, her first VSFS with wings where she closed her Calendar Girls segment ) , Chanel Haute Couture fashion shows ( she even opened one entire show), 2 Chanel Le Blanc cosmetic campaigns , Chanel Rouge Allure ,all four Armani Exchange campaigns (no other model had this honour ), ,editorials with Terry Richardson etc etc etc ....

Now her contract with L'Oreal is her only prestige brand contract.....in Jan 2013 she woked for  4 days with Terry Richardson all the while battling a bad cold in New York but those pics were never published even after 1 year...to date we don't even know what fashion label /editorial she was working for with Terry...she does a shoot with Herve Haddad for Piaget with JSR Agency (and while JSR brags about it  posting 2 pics  on Pinterest) ,Piaget chose not to work with her !!!!

It is almost like fashion designers and brands are blackballing her....horrible .....

As for her hair I think only Barbara can be blamed  for its current messy/ over processed/dry/damaged/ neither brown nor blonde/ uncombed like  horrendous state...It is obvious that L'Oreal hates her bland blondish brassy hair...whenever she works with them they colour it and style it dark brown and super glossy...ALWAYS ..I have never seen a single print or ad campaign of Barbara for L'Oreal where she sported anything less than healthy looking brown or reddish brown hair...I think she likes it blondish..not L'Oreal...even last week it was L'Oreal who took the initiative and had it slightly trimmed from the ends  and coloured a more flattering brown less than 24 hrs before she worked with them in Paris...judging by how L'Oreal rushed her into a salon at the last minute  and had it cut and styled and coloured a different colour  we can determine exactly how they feel about it.... :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:

Yes,she confessed once  that her contract forbids her to cut it really short the way she really wants to ( chin length ,boyish and even shorter than Karlie Kloss's  which even I agree would look awful on her :blueeyedbaby:  :neo2:  ) but I am sure lobbing off a few inches to give it much needed  body and movement shoud be fine !!!!  And please colour it a rich,dark  reddish brown...Barbara looked AMAZING and mysterious  in those VS/ Michael Bay ads with auburn hair !!!!

realbarbarapalvin
7 months ago
Wish i could cut my hair. It would be this short.

http://instagram.com/p/cPzYG0HAeF/

I think you guys need to calm down. It has gone from opinion to hate. We get the point that you want to leave the thread. Want to leave? Just leave.

I am so agree with you Zach. It's not even opinion we're talking about here, it's like hate. Guys, you need to calm down, if you don't support Barbara anymore and just want to 'quit' then leave, nobody is holding you. 

Anyways, love her look at the Brits party! Cute and gorgeous as always. :)

(+ Barbara can't cut her hair, it's in her l'oréal contract, she said it in an interview.) 

I think you guys need to calm down. It has gone from opinion to hate. We get the point that you want to leave the thread. Want to leave? Just leave.

I am so agree with you Zach. It's not even opinion we're talking about here, it's like hate. Guys, you need to calm down, if you don't support Barbara anymore and just want to 'quit' then leave, nobody is holding you. 

Anyways, love her look at the Brits party! Cute and gorgeous as always. :)

(+ Barbara can't cut her hair, it's in her l'oréal contract, she said it in an interview.) 

hm.. nope the problems isn't about that i think, the problem is that people don't accept the other's opinion and all the time it become a stupid war with no sense, and when you say : "if you don't support barbara anymore and..then leave the thread" but it's just the beginning which disturb me, cause it's a thread of a forum, so discussion is something really important for making it living, and it's not hate because people tell what they think, even if it's a bad things. i think some people just take it too much personnally, i means, why some becoming so hysteric when they rode bad opinion of barbara and the same for those who don't like her when they saw postive commnent, the only one who should react is barbara, you can force anyone to see the things like you, so if only people start to respect each other opinion's it would be great and i'm sure the thread will be better. In life you'll always face to people who don't like/think the same that you, i seriously hoping the reaction won't be the same that here.

Plus yes she can't cut her hair because it's on her contract but she can maintain, her hair color those time was HORRIBLE, she had like all the color possible xD and yep L'Oréale should do something, but stop with L'Oréale, yes it's a big brand but they've got a lot of models and this isn't means that they are all on a top, we don't always talk about Doutzen's work for them cause she do something else, people have bigger brand to talk about when it comes to her and they've got Eva Longoria too, look at her carreer, is she on the top ? don't think so, plus they choose her when her career was under better omen and i don't remember seeing new picture of l'Oréale since à lot of time, i means campaign.. always repost of the manga etc... The good side is that she started working out, which is something great, i hope to see good work with big brands sooner but it's cool to see new things !!! i didn't really come here cause yeah all the time he was just fight but coming and see new picture was a good surprise :) go barbara, i'm sure you can  go back to the time you were one of the most promising models.

I think people are misreading my comment. I am not saying you cannot criticise barbara. I am saying that instead of just acting childish and saying I am so going to leave, then just go ahead. Who says that type of stuff? You aren't doing people a favour by just being here. I know posting pictures and updates can be a reason, but this isn't the only page for that. There are heaps of update pages out there.