Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Personally I really like her look. She's a parisian now :p

ahahah, she has a parisian stylist! :-D

otherwise she'll live there just for a few months, she said it to a fan.

yay as usual, because most of the people who works for loreal are french. and in paris it's normal style u know. 

i think this is a good idea to live there even for few months. because new-york wasn't a succes i guess and she's not so far to bulgaria

yay as usual, because most of the people who works for loreal are french. and in paris it's normal style u know.

i think this is a good idea to live there even for few months. because new-york wasn't a succes i guess and she's not so far to bulgaria

you mean Hungary, I guess.

idk whether Loreal was who made her look (their make up and shoes were very similar with Karlie and even with Arizona too), but i just mean she looks parisian because a stylist made her to look like. and yeah, hope will be good for her to live there.

idk whether Loreal was who made her look (their make up and shoes were very similar with Karlie and even with Arizona too), but i just mean she looks parisian because a stylist made her to look like. and yeah, hope will be good for her to live there.

yeah hungary sorry, i don't why i said bulgary  :clobber:

yeah hungary sorry, i don't why i said bulgary  :clobber:

Because always everybody mistake the two capital of these countries Budapest and Bukarest

She is shooting for il Bacio di Stile (Il Bacio di Stile - The Luxury Palace offers the latest collections of more than forty luxury brands in the heart of Budapest.) with photographer Zoltan Tombor who also worked with her for Marie Claire Hungary.

realbarbarapalvin

29 minutes ago

shooting all night!! ✌w the amazing @zoltantombor ! #ilbaciodistile

http://instagram.com/p/jaEIC9nAff/