Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

These two pics were posted on the TWIN-SET (‏@twinsetofficial) page....

SS'14 BEACHWEAR COLLECTION BACKSTAGE WITH @BarbaraPalvin TWIN-SET Simona Barbieri 

https://twitter.com/twinsetofficial/status/392557587377299456/photo/1

SS'14 BEACHWEAR COLLECTION BACKSTAGE WITH @BarbaraPalvin TWIN-SET Simona Barbieri 

https://twitter.com/twinsetofficial/status/392558018342027264/photo/1

I have to say....seriously WTF is happening to her modelling career.....Zooc/Korea,Beanpole/Korea, Mambo Australia ,Aeron/Hungary  and now  Twinset ....She is working with brands that nobody has ever heard of ....plus some random film role  as yet unnamed  character in a Brett Ratner movie...and she isn't even listed on their IMDB movie page....Last year she booked all 4 fashion campaigns with Armani Exchange... H&M, Chanel Le Blanc  plus lots of huge campaigns with Victoria's Secret incl Christmas ,Valentine's Day and 2 VS Swim campaigns.....this year just 6 days with VS in total....

Even her friend Sara Sampaio has 2014 Sports Illustrated Swim, Armani Exchange with Francisco Lachowski ( probably Holiday 2013) and Calzedonia Swim.....

Plus judging by this(earlier uploaded pic) Barbara is not going to be happy even if she makes it to VSFS 2013...Barbara Fialho who is their fit model is really,really  thin and tall and Barbara looks really curvy and dare is I say "big" by current VS standards....they won't approve....

http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-83753-0-94403800-1382457630.jpg

appleauto, I agree with you in some ways. She is definitely not doing as much big name work as last year, and to me it is obvious why for several reasons. But she still does very well for herself. I think models have their ups and downs and right now is not her peak.

That said, I think the VS casting will be very pivotal for her. I do not think she's a shoo-in for the show even given the fact that she's on the cover of the holiday catalogue. 

These two pics were posted on the TWIN-SET (‏@twinsetofficial) page....

https://twitter.com/twinsetofficial/status/392557587377299456/photo/1

https://twitter.com/twinsetofficial/status/392558018342027264/photo/1

I have to say....seriously WTF is happening to her modelling career.....Zooc/Korea,Beanpole/Korea, Mambo Australia ,Aeron/Hungary and now Twinset ....She is working with brands that nobody has ever heard of ....plus some random film role as yet unnamed character in a Brett Ratner movie...and she isn't even listed on their IMDB movie page....Last year she booked all 4 fashion campaigns with Armani Exchange... H&M, Chanel Le Blanc plus lots of huge campaigns with Victoria's Secret incl Christmas ,Valentine's Day and 2 VS Swim campaigns.....this year just 6 days with VS in total....

Even her friend Sara Sampaio has 2014 Sports Illustrated Swim, Armani Exchange with Francisco Lachowski ( probably Holiday 2013) and Calzedonia Swim.....

Plus judging by this(earlier uploaded pic) Barbara is not going to be happy even if she makes it to VSFS 2013...Barbara Fialho who is their fit model is really,really thin and tall and Barbara looks really curvy and dare is I say "big" by current VS standards....they won't approve....

http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-83753-0-94403800-1382457630.jpg

She doesn´t take it serious enough.

I don´t like models who are to skinny but Barbara really do nothing to stay a model.

She isn´t fat or something like that but she doesn´t show that she has discipline.

Well, I sometimes have that feeling that she doesn't know herself what she wants to do career-wise. One minute she wants to become a lawyer, the next second she already changed her mind and wants to act and then she also wants to sing and then also her modeling. I haven't heard much of her lately. All she does is post photos to her Instagram account of her partying and a bit of work here and there. And then she was supposed to go to Singapore, but according to her twitter response to a fan she had some trouble with her passport and couldn't go. She hasn't worked with L'oreal in quite a while either?

Barbara  is so incredibly beautiful...her face is by far the most beautiful face I have ever seen but I feel she is going to seriously damage her  career....I think her current body shape is the only reason she is not working with high fashion,big name brands...Cara had her recent drug scandal and her Harry Styles stuff in the media but she is still walking the runways from Paris to NY and shooting with Chanel etc....last week she even worked with my personal favourite lingerie brand La Perla....I was laughing when I saw the pic...Cara is with La Perla...Barbara is with Twinset...so sad....

The VSFS 2013 taping is less than 3 weeks away ,the casting ( from 28th Oct to 30th Oct) is less than 6 days away....I see even  NON-Angel models like Shanina Shaik and Sara Sampaio exercising their hearts out...giving it all their blood,sweat and tears and then I see candid pics of Barbara smashing her face into a cake..others totally hammered/drunk....I don't even bother to post them ...She is going to regret this current lifestyle and career choices  BAD....VSFS casting is such a daunting process even for a veteran model...all the girls have to parade their so called "assets"  wearing only a really skimpy black bra and panty and high heels in front of all the big VS executives....last year Barbara was really lucky...she was shooting the Replay Spring/Summer 2013 campaign in Paris and didn't have to audition in the flesh..she made  a sexy/cute video and they approved...this time she has to go there and walk and parade ...She is bow-legged and  she even self-confessed during an Armani Exchange Fall Campaign  video that she has a problem knee and so walks like a duck and people make fun of her walking style all the time...how is that going to help her...in that BTS Twinset pic she looks big and there is no denying that...you can't photoshop her stomach,thighs and butt during a casting session...you can do that with a photoshoot ..last year they  completely covered her body with that hideous Santa Costume...nothing was exposed....even Intimissimi covered her body with a full body robe and this was a lingerie commercial...they have never done it before but they did it with Barbara...she may be thinking that her name and her fame might  get her an easy pass to VSFS 2013 but I don't think it will be that easy....there is no shoo-in for her....

Well, I sometimes have that feeling that she doesn't know herself what she wants to do career-wise. One minute she wants to become a lawyer, the next second she already changed her mind and wants to act and then she also wants to sing and then also her modeling. I haven't heard much of her lately. All she does is post photos to her Instagram account of her partying and a bit of work here and there. And then she was supposed to go to Singapore, but according to her twitter response to a fan she had some trouble with her passport and couldn't go. She hasn't worked with L'oreal in quite a while either?

Barbara   worked with Terry Richardson for four days in NY in January 2013 .....nothing came out if it ..Wonder what happened to that campaign ....Plus her test shoot with Herve Haddad for Piaget probably got rejected ...She looked stunning in that one Piaget pic that was later released....

Barbara Palvin for Elle Hungary November 2013......Two covers I think...

I used Google Translate....

Published November Day & Night sheet, which is unique in that the two find packaged in a magazine! The cover is gorgeous supermodel, Barbara Palvin Official Site visible.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=627054180670542&set=a.187997067909591.40533.187996387909659&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=628135123895781&set=a.187996534576311.40532.187996387909659&type=1&theater

To be honest I think we are complaining about nothing. Her career is hers. If she ain't the best model she ain't the best. She probably doesn't eat like that all the time. She posts those pictures obviously to be cheeky. If we complain about what she does the that is all we are gonna find in her career. We have to be a little open that not everyone is clean cut. I am critical of some of her decisions like others, but I cannot say the same stuff that you guys are saying. LOSE WEIGHT you guys say? What are we coming to? She is 20 years old. She will mature. Even mature young people make weird choices.

^ I don't get the thing about loosing weight either, to be honest with you. I don't get how so many people complain about her weight. (not even the people on this forum, but people in general). Personally I think that nothing is wrong with her weight. She isn't 'big', 'fat' nor is she 'too curvy'. A lot of people actually have her kind of figure, and to me there was never anything wrong with her body. She has some curves, oh no, how dare is she? Every girl must be skin and bones. (The last part was sarcasm, by the way.)

Anyway, here's a new photo.

Thank's Barbarita for the amazing days and the beautiful pics you made me shoot @BarbaraPalvin
post-66949-0-32091700-1382506231_thumb.p
Credit to; @alvarobeamud on twitter. I guess he was the photographer for twin set.