Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I ABSOLUTELY loathe Barbara's latest L'Oreal Photo campaign for L'Oreal Miss Manga.....I never thought anything

could be more garish,trashy and gaudy bright than L'Oreal Miss Pop....I was wrong....Barbara's raked in plastered

jet black hair looks so AWFUL....EEK...I am so MAD at L'Oreal....Miss Pop....Miss Manga....Why do they get it

totally wrong with such a beautiful ,flawless-looking model....Is it that hard....

I think they use Barbara for these risky looks because they believe she can sell anything or make anything a trend.

There is no good reason for the hair though.

Maybe 2324lebron......BUT Barbara's face is TOO PERFECT to mess around with cheap,gaudy make-up and dumb hair styles/wigs no

matter how trendy and hip the product is...Barbara has a classically beautiful face that should not be tampered with...That is why she looked HIDEOUS at the Cannes Film Festival with that AWFUL orange lipstick and eye shadow...When the make-up is done just

right she becomes THE most beautiful in the whole world ....when not the result is entirely different...Look how softly angelic

and flawless she is in those Chanel Le Blanc pics Thothmosis posted...No words!!!!!! I wish she had never signed with L'Oreal and stayed with Chanel ....They LOVED her and made her look priceless.....

[bEANPOLE] 2013 F/W with Tara Ferry & Barbara Palvin...................Barbara looks Breathtakingly Beautiful......

Pajtika....I just read the news.....WOW......Plus it has been confirmed by L'Oreal Paris Korea's Official Facebook page.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=621375144559973&set=a.366844686679688.87694.195169180513907&type=1&theater

This is good news....there is a LOT of money to be made in the East Asian market...esp Korea,China and Japan...Miranda Kerr earned the lion's share of her wealth this year by working with Korean brands...I hope Barbara gets more work in Korea....Barbara already has two projects working with Korean Brands....Lovcat Paris and Beanpole...I hope she goes there to promote them as well...I think LovcatParis really wants her to visit Korea.....Again so happy for Barbara and her Korean fans...

P.S.- Thank God her vacation is ending by the 26th ...She has been missing from Twitter and Instagram for such a long time...her fans really miss her....

^ My thoughts exactly! smily%20new%20one.gif In particular since she has already dipped her toe in the Japanese ad pool:

I think that out of the young models she is definitely one of those who has potential to be some day in the Forbes list especially if she gets the "Angel contract".

Here is the YouTube version of the Vimeo ad I posted yesterday.......

L'Oreal - Healthy Look Creme Gloss........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9avmfd5kTGg

P.S.- Alexey K ....I don't know who you are but I want to say Thank You  for converting all the Barbara Palvin Vimeo videos to YouTube ones....

You are AMAZING !!!!! Flower%20for%20you.gif  Flower%20for%20you.gif  Flower%20for%20you.gif

Tuesdaybrunch......Hmm were you  referring to the L'Oreal Miss Manga ad because those were def not  hair extensions....it was just a  hideous, ill-fitting, jet black wig that looked awful on her and it just shocks me because I was watching her Beanpole ad on YouTube and I swear Barbara has some  of the most beautiful hair I have ever seen...It is so luxurious,shiny and thick....She has no idea how lucky she is and all she can talk about is how she wants to chop it off and post pics on Instagram about how if she had her way with it how "amazingly" short it will be......Imho L'Oreal or any other brand should NEVER mess with her hair....EVER....All the abuse done to it....I am surprised it still stays on her head and stays so healthy and beautiful.....remember how she coloured her hair about 4 times while once in Paris and posted pics on it.....Ginger,Blonde, Brown and red again....I prefer her with a really rich ,glamorous reddish brown,auburn type colour....the same one she had while filming The VS 2012 Holiday Commercial in her profile VSAA  video....the colour made her eyes and features look spectacular.....

Fingers triple crossed that for the four whole  days while she is in Korea, the L'Oreal Dream Team makes her look absolutely amazing....No horrible hair-styles and make-up a la Cannes 2013 ....No risky styles or trends ....just gorgeous,glamorous and beautifully natural....

The translation is horrible but here it is......it is about her trip to Korea.....I highlighted the important parts....

Here is the link ......

http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1001942527

Barbara palbin world top model 'Star Beauty Show, "" I'm super models' appearance

Palbin world top model Barbara (Barbara Palvin) first cold coming on August 26, the domestic fans meets global French beauty brand L'Oreal Paris and its brands models palbin officially invited Barbara said. global beauty, fashion Barbara palbin Pokes who plays as a top model with expressive seductive beautiful visage and receive a complete evaluation model last 2012 L'Oreal Paris at the age of 19 was selected as the youngest models. palbin 26 Monday, Barbara 14:50 local immigration 3 nights 4 days after the world's top models and beauty know-how to share domestic fans have time. palbin Barbara L'Oreal Paris to commemorate the signing of the cold and beauty, such as fans and meeting place of the torque is provided. Barbara palbin also actually use your favorite L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Fresh (HydraFresh) Tint Moisture Cream and Shine Gloss Cares (Shine Caresse Gloss Tint) composed of a set of time-limited drug store - will be sold through Olive Young. especially , Barbara the addition palbin Elle (ELLE) Magazine photo shoot, SBS E channel's Beauty Information Program Seo In Young's Star Beauty Show ', SBS Survival Audition' I'm a supermodel (l'm Supermodel) 'recording schedule and the global beauty and digestion toktokhi plans to serve as a mentor. L'Oreal Paris spokespeople the "Barbara palbin attractive appearance as well as the inner beauty of the L'Oreal Paris Beauty perseverance philosophy - your precious hanikkayo (Because you're worth it) - willingness to typical role model in practice, "said" The cold beauty icon of the global and domestic fans to communicate directly to think about true beauty and a valuable opportunity to be ", he said. (SBS Integrated Online News senior reporter gimjaeyun)

I really really hope L'Oreal Paris and L'Oreal Paris Korea gets this trip done RIGHT and Barbara looks absolutely beautiful....

P.S.- Please tweet something Barbara.....anything....esp about your upcoming trip to Korea and post LOTS of pics.....