Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ Well that's not a fair assessment, as a Native Californian here I've been to Venice Beach and it's just filled with so many laid back amazing people who are just there to have a good time, that and many artists of varying types. If anything they are just trying to portray the good times and vibes that are Venice Beach into the shoot :yes:

No idea what appleauto is speaking of, to be honest.

Barbara seems like a fun loving, happy, carefree and energetic young girl. So, I think that this whole Mambo Australia campaign fits her well. She looks like she's having fun, which is always great to see. And I think this is how she really is. Barbara and Ashley both look really gorgeous here and both seem to have a lot of fun, and I'm glad that she decided to work with them. :)

No idea what appleauto is speaking of, to be honest.

Barbara seems like a fun loving, happy, carefree and energetic young girl. So, I think that this whole Mambo Australia campaign fits her well. She looks like she's having fun, which is always great to see. And I think this is how she really is. Barbara and Ashley both look really gorgeous here and both seem to have a lot of fun, and I'm glad that she decided to work with them. :)

does she study somewhere ? I know models are very busy but, maybe she still finds time for education ?

That's a good question. I highly respect all those models who find time for education, such as Kendra Spears, who earned a BA degree in sociology.

I've just come across this interview with Barbara: http://www.beautyholicsanonymous.com/2013/03/lmff-2013-qa-with-barbara-palvin/

What sort of long term goals do you have? Five year plan? One year plan?

One day plan! [laughs] I can imagine myself in 2 different ways in 10 years. 1) Being busy, be an actress or a singer and 2) finish university. On the other side, it would be to have a family; have 2 kids. One girl, one boy. The girl should be older. Four years in between. I already have the names planned out.