Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Normally I just lurk here, I don't like to get involved with the bickering that goes on in forums. But I had to register and say something today.

I can not believe some people are calling Barbara fat or that she has chubby thighs etc. She has an amazing figure and looks healthy, and is a great role model for young girls. No wonder there are so many people with eating disorders out there if people going around saying a model who is that small, is fat!

Normally I just lurk here, I don't like to get involved with the bickering that goes on in forums. But I had to register and say something today.

I can not believe some people are calling Barbara fat or that she has chubby thighs etc. She has an amazing figure and looks healthy, and is a great role model for young girls. No wonder there are so many people with eating disorders out there if people going around saying a model who is that small, is fat!

First post but first good post.

Thank You LE GATOR.....Thank You....Thank You....Thank You...... :flower::flower::flower:

Finally....I was waiting for these photos for such a loooooooooooong time......2 days with Russell James in April.....

I LOVE the results ....I just wish the lighting and the setting was more natural and less artifical....the cutesy all pink studio background is horrible and strongly reminds me of this year's boring Valentine's Day Campaign....I wish they had shot her in a proper outdoor location .....I miss the gorgeous lighting....Still Barbara looks SPECTACULAR ....Thanks again....

Thanks for the career update, apple.

You are welcome 2324lebron.....Btw I forgot to add her campaign with Gas Jeans....Their Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign......Can't wait for the pics....

Gas Jeans......http://instagram.com/p/X4vcvEwoYF/

Miss Pop : maquillage yeux, gloss, vernis à ongles - Video L'Oréal Paris....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCyJUoaaVMA

Thank You hurricane93 :flower::flower::flower: ....AMAZING !!!!!

Johnny Walker....I don't think that is the actual commercial for L'Oreal Miss Pop....This is just a teaser...the "real" one looked much different and longer ....

Still I totally hate the entire concept for Miss Pop :neo2: :yuckky: :idk: ...Too loud,too garish and too gaudy ...I liker her soft, sweet and angelic....Barbara and Miss Pop are NOT a match made in heaven....

L'Oréal Paris image film....There are a few clips featuring Barbara.....

Barbara at 1:48 looks ouf-of-this-world GORGEOUS !!!!!! :angie::angie::angie: When are we going to see THAT commercial ?????

Is it Barbara at 0:24 and 0:47 ????? I think it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeTmCOyXGiA

Cover story "Ciao, Sono Barbi" ("Hello, I'm Barbi") for Glamour Italia July 2013

Photographer: Giovanni Gastel

Stylist: Nina Verdelli

Hair: Luca Lazzaro

Make-up: Claudia Marchetti

Model: Barbara Palvin

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

acjZefqL.jpg post-3311-0-1446059497-61401_thumb.jpg

post-3311-0-1446059497-63201_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446059497-67566_thumb.jpg

post-3311-0-1446059497-69522_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446059497-72271_thumb.jpg

post-3311-0-1446059497-74419_thumb.jpg post-3311-0-1446059497-79683_thumb.jpg

10.jpg

Thank You LE GATOR.....Thank You....Thank You....Thank You...... :flower::flower::flower:

Finally....I was waiting for these photos for such a loooooooooooong time......2 days with Russell James in April.....

I LOVE the results ....I just wish the lighting and the setting was more natural and less artifical....the cutesy all pink studio background is horrible and strongly reminds me of this year's boring Valentine's Day Campaign....I wish they had shot her in a proper outdoor location .....I miss the gorgeous lighting....Still Barbara looks SPECTACULAR ....Thanks again....

Intimissimi "The Size Room" (Extended Version)........

Absolutely SPEECHLESS....The extended version is absolutely beyond beautiful and terribly romantic....Barbara looks HEAVENLY !!!!!

She needs to be a Victoria's Secret Angel IMMEDIATELY !!!!!

http://vimeo.com/68783433

Hmm...Can't link it....I don't know why....

Just go to VIMEO and type " Intimissimi "The Size Room" (Extended Version)" on the search box.....

Intimissimi "The Size Room" (Extended Version)........

Absolutely SPEECHLESS....The extended version is absolutely beyond beautiful and terribly romantic....Barbara looks HEAVENLY !!!!!

She needs to be a Victoria's Secret Angel IMMEDIATELY !!!!!

http://vimeo.com/68783433

Hmm...Can't link it....I don't know why....Just go to VIMEO and type " Intimissimi "The Size Room" (Extended Version)" on the search box.....