Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I know people (esp Barbara Palvin fans) will absolutely hate me for saying this but I am just going to say it...... In her recent candid/pro pics ,Barbara's figure looks really awful...It is such a pity because I think she has the most beautiful, angelic face in the world but there is no denying it ....She has gained a LOT of weight...she used to have a more womanly hourglass-type of body with some definition around her waistline and now it is all gone...The Glamour Italy pics of her in the swimsuit/cropped tops even with all the photoshop are awful...She is a model (and a lingeire/swimsuit model to boot ) for Pete's sake....No wonder Intimissimi covered her up with that ridiculous black satin robe that totally hid her lower torso during the entire commercial.....

Barbara needs to wake up !!!! We know thanks to her interviews that she LOVES to eat and only execises 10 mins a day with some exercise video that she finds on the internet ...She needs to sign up for a gym membership immediately at a really good place like Gotham Gym in NY ( where all the models incl Sara Sampaio go to) or even better hire a personal trainer( again like Sara Sampaio) and start an exercise and diet plan...VS Fashion Show is just around the corner and since Barbara Fialho (who is very very thin and lean) is the Fit Model again this year BP is going to be in a lot of trouble...Last year they completely covered her up with that awful Santa costume and even photoshopped a six-pack onto her VS Holiday pics...It is obvious VS LOVES girls who are really skinny and lean

(Karlie,Behati,Lindsay,Ale,Magda,Toni etc) ......I don't want Barbara to be Karlie Kloss like skinny at all ....I really like her soft,womanly frame but I do want her to get some real definition and toning done...

Always so beautiful for AX, hope she does pull out another campaign with them for the holidays.

And I agree with you Appleauto, such a lovely face, she needs a rockin' bod to match! Since she's already on the short side, she needs to do anything she can to up her physical appearance. Sounds bad, but she is a lingerie/swim model (mostly), and her soft body won't cut it for much longer.

She'd look incredible with a nice toned tummy and lean tight legs!

Lift a little weight Barbara! :weightlift:

Normally I just lurk here, I don't like to get involved with the bickering that goes on in forums. But I had to register and say something today.

I can not believe some people are calling Barbara fat or that she has chubby thighs etc. She has an amazing figure and looks healthy, and is a great role model for young girls. No wonder there are so many people with eating disorders out there if people going around saying a model who is that small, is fat!

The amounts of stupidity on this thread are unbelievable ... It's such a turn-off :no:

Still, thanks Michelle for all the adds and keeping the thread properly updated :flower:

Thanks LE GATOR. :)

In some pictures she looks a bit uncomfortable, in my opinion. BUT the 5th, 11th, 17th, 19th, 24th and 27th on the second set are my favorites. Also love the one with Behati and Candice. And the baby doll she is wearing is so cute.