Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm not a moderator, but I ask respect for barbara personal life, she is young and I think those photos should be deleted, this is a topic to talk about his private life, Walker, not personal, and appreciate that the topic ended here. THANKS

This photos of other person ( the her in 5 years and her friends things ) is a disrespect in my opinion,this thread is for appreciation of her work not to discuss what's better for her personal life and or " predict the future ". And so what a lesbian kiss will make her a bad person? she can't be lesbian now? get a life. I don't want to start a discussion on how this or how that it's just a opinion,let's all be friends! :)

Pretty much ^ As I've stated in the thread once before I get that she's busy with work, however if you have enough time to write a bloody novel then taking an extra 10 secs out of your time to upload/post a pic shouldn't be too much to ask.

That or don't post the pictures at work and post them when you get home. Problem solved and everyone who posts here is happier for it.

How much do you want to bet we'll all be ignored yet again :(

Appleauto I'm really trying to work with you here, but when you have this many people with issues, something needs to change.

I wouldn't worry too much about the drinking- models live in a high pressure world, and downtown NYC around Spring St and Union Square (where all the agencies are and many of them live) there are several 'Model Bars' where they all hang out and get hit on by guys from Wall Street! :gocho: Barbara did a rather drawn out interview in the airport with TMZ when the Leo rumors were hot, and she couldn't have been nicer and more considerate; I even wrote and thanked her on Twitter, she seems like a lovely young lady...