Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

from US glamour fb

http://www.glamour.c...cial_fb_fanpage

https://fbcdn-sphoto...636045388_n.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

I used the forum picture insert function, I never hotkinked anything, if the forum motor not download the pic into my directory and not insert from there, i think thats not my problem

sorry

I am not sure why MD even has that button available. It confuses members. Anyways, from now on either upload images you find onto a host or onto our sever as an attachment.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :flower:

I dont think it would be unwise but she doesnt need to do it to boost her profile. She seems to be picking and choosing her work well at the moment, so I would stay on the path see is on. If I was her.

These days, SI seem to be for :

A) Girls who arent known very well

B) Girls who have done it for a number of years and continue to do so even though they are known ( Anne V for example and Kate Upton will probably be like that as well )

You can take me for crazy but

I can´t understand WTF is it ?

post-18831-0-1446059328-44895_thumb.jpg

Two women in dressing gown with wet hair, with tired faces and with cigarette are alone...

:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

You can take me for crazy but

I can´t understand WTF is it ?

6ED9w.jpg

Two women in dressing gown with wet hair, with tired faces and with cigarette are alone...

:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

It's called being young and drunk.

And it's fucking awesome to do it

Is it new?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/10b15a0ae5dc4c709c35e3aa8ff87671/tumblr_mnf6zdLo7H1qmtfiyo1_500.jpg

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I like barbara's naughty behaviors. She is really cool girl. I dont want her to be innocent and naive you know. She knows everything and she can behave like that. She can be innocent and naughty at the same time. Also people shouldnt forget that she is just nineteen

God some of you people act way too pious. :rofl:

Nothing wrong with photos being posted and talking about her antics if the photos are readily assessable over the internet.

Model Forum > Fan Forum

Too totally different things.

Now if you don't want to see Barbara is such an unflattering light then might I suggest you go to a fan forum where the majority of talk is Bunnies, Kittens, and the Glorious-ness that Barbara and how much wrong she CAN'T do.

:rofl:

Muerica