Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

How can ANYONE look at these photographs of Barbara for VS and say that she was a One-Dimensional ,lacklustre or boring model ......Crazy ......I mean after all this IS the same model who went to Newport, Rhode Island because she was only contracted to take just two pictures for their 2012 Holiday Catalogue but ended up staying for 3 whole days because Ed,Russell and esp Bay liked her SO much ..... and eventually ended up being the MAIN face for all 3 of their Holiday/Christmas commercials.....So much so that they( Bay) didn't even bother to put Alessandra( the one who wore THE Fantasy Bra that year) in a single ad and Lindsay was only there for one "Blink And You'll Miss" second where she was lumped with all the other models ( in My favourite things ad)

post-15482-0-1446059133-33134_thumb.jpg

post-15482-0-1446059133-34411_thumb.jpg

How can ANYONE look at these photographs of Barbara for VS and say that she was a One-Dimensional ,lacklustre or boring model ......Crazy ......I mean after all this IS the same model who went to Newport, Rhode Island because she was only contracted to take just two pictures for their 2012 Holiday Catalogue but ended up staying for 3 whole days because Ed,Russell and esp Bay liked her SO much ..... and eventually ended up being the MAIN face for all 3 of their Holiday/Christmas commercials.....So much so that they( Bay) didn't even bother to put Alessandra( the one who wore THE Fantasy Bra that year) in a single ad and Lindsay was only there for one "Blink And You'll Miss" second where she was lumped with all the other models ( in My favourite things ad)

post-66949-0-1446059135-27559_thumb.jpg

post-66949-0-1446059135-30745_thumb.jpg

It's all a matter of opinion, you know. There will always be people that won't like Barbara's work or her poses, no matter how hard she tries. You will always find a person out there which will tell you that they find her boring or an average looking replaceable face. Different people, different opinions. Not everyone will like her. And if someone finds her boring, one-dimensional or lacklustre, then so it'll be. You can't change people's opinions on someone. Besides, it doesn't mean anything anyway. If Barbara would be a bad or boring model no one would book her. But they do, so she must be doing something right.

How people can compare Karlie and Barbara? please they aren't the same kind of model and they aren't the same morphology. Karlie is like a squeleton and Barbara has curves, she's more like doutzen & adriana (i don't compare to them, their career are differents, i mean.. morphology, they've got the same) VS need both for different reason, Karlie is the kind like alessandra (skinny), but in more skinnier. And personnally, I think her too skinny for selling underwear but neither, seems it works but when i saw Karlie i want to eat not buy underwear but it's my opinion. :) Barbara was cool for vs and yes she don't has the same way to do it but she's less experimented in this industry than karlie and a lots think she's look like a baby, and yeah she has a baby doll face but stam has too, and that's what make her who she's and she did VS too :) maybe they should try Barbara next to Elsa in spokeperson for Pink on the first time.

I don't think Barbara has a baby face, she has a doll face. There is a difference with a doll and baby faces.

when Adriana was 19 years old had more of a baby face, and nobody was making a big fuss about it, everybody was happy about it.

Miranda has a baby face and it seem everybody is cool with it. But is not okay with Barbara with her doll face, I don't understand people. Barbara's face is a lot prettier than Adriana or Miranda's face.

post-19830-0-1446059136-74141_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-1446059136-74976_thumb.jpg

It's all a matter of opinion, you know. There will always be people that won't like Barbara's work or her poses, no matter how hard she tries. You will always find a person out there which will tell you that they find her boring or an average looking replaceable face. Different people, different opinions. Not everyone will like her. And if someone finds her boring, one-dimensional or lacklustre, then so it'll be. You can't change people's opinions on someone. Besides, it doesn't mean anything anyway. If Barbara would be a bad or boring model no one would book her. But they do, so she must be doing something right.

It's not only about opinions, you know? It's also about experiences. I don't know what is exactly the age of the "average" Barbara's fans on BZ but according to my "old" experiences I can tell you Barbara is not a versatile model. Will she be one, one day? Sure, because she has everything to become a great model.

Nobody said she was a bad model by the way.

It's not only about opinions, you know? It's also about experiences. I don't know what is exactly the age of the "average" Barbara's fans on BZ but according to my "old" experiences I can tell you Barbara is not a versatile model. Will she be one, one day? Sure, because she has everything to become a great model.

Nobody said she was a bad model by the way.

No, I definitely get what you are trying to say. Of course it's also about experiences not only about opinions. I understand and agree with that. And about her being a bad model...I probably put it the wrong way, sorry. I didn't mean people on here. I meant people in general. Okay to be fair, they don't use the term 'bad model' very often. Still, I heard it from a couple people before. Not from anyone on this forum though! Sorry if I confused you with that I wrote, I didn't want to. :)

This discussion is getting repetitive. It really never should have happened in the first place. As much the issue of Barbara vs. VS has probably been overdone, it still was totally uncool to come into Barbara's thread and basically tell her fans to get over their disappointment because a "better" model got the job. This thread is for fans of Barbara, not people who want to talk about who's "better" than her. And people have every right to think Barbara is better than Karlie; they're allowed to have that opinion and shouldn't be told in this thread of all places that they're wrong.

But come on, we get it. Barbara is still inexperienced and doesn't have all the stuff under her belt that Karlie does, so VS chose Karlie because they felt she'd draw in more money. Some people think Karlie is better. But it's obvious that a lot of people don't see it that way, or don't think Barbara is boring and whatnot. A lot of people are still going to prefer Barbara in the end, so all this discussion about how good or not good Barbara is, is pointless. And people shouldn't have to keep justifying why they think Barbara is a good model. If you have problems with Barbara then go to another model's thread. Of course Barbara is not flawless or perfect, but I'm getting tired of reading this discussion of her faults.

So can we all just let it go and get back to other stuff?

I didn't mean to sound that mad in my last post. But this discussion has become a whole lot of "Barbara's the best" "no she's not" "she's perfect" "no she's not, she has this this and this to work on", etc. The back and forth thing isn't really accomplishing anything. XD

^ Lol, no. It actually doesn't. I certainly agree with you. This discussion would just keep going on and on forever because everyone has different opinions on her we can't change anyway. I think we can all agree that Barbara isn't perfect, never has been and never will be. But that's okay because no one is. xD

Whatsoever...I have a couple pictures to post. :)

Source: http://blog.kredigra.org/

post-66949-0-64156000-1365808853_thumb.j

post-66949-0-70414300-1365808859_thumb.j

post-66949-0-85848300-1365808864_thumb.j

post-66949-0-38384200-1365808868_thumb.j

post-66949-0-52743700-1365808871_thumb.j

post-66949-0-06573200-1365808873_thumb.j

post-66949-0-77066400-1365808873_thumb.j

post-66949-0-68326300-1365808874_thumb.j