Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

This is a shame for such a lovely girl, bet she's being hounded:

@BarbaraPalvin:

last time im saying it. please calm down.there is nothing going on w him.i met him and did a pic w him. wouldnt u do the same?:)

And it's not getting any better:

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2231054/Selena-Gomez-dumped-Justin-Bieber-trust-issues--singer-spotted-Lion-King-model-Barbara-Palvin.html

Selena Gomez 'dumped Justin over trust issues'... as Bieber spotted at Lion King show with model Barbara Palvin

• Canadian singer and Hungarian model both attended The Lion King on Broadway on Thursday

• Selena and Justin have dated publicly since early 2011

• Disney actress wrote a cryptic tweet reading '.....' after Justin and Barbara were in a Twitter picture together

Selena Gomez was said to have ended her relationship with Justin Bieber over 'trust issues'.

A source confirmed to respected magazine People that the Disney star, 20, was the one who ended the couple's high-profile romance about a week ago after nearly two years together.

News of the pair's split comes as Justin, 18, and Hungarian model Barbara Palvin, 19, were both spotted at the Broadway production of The Lion King musical on Thursday - just 24 hours after they shared the stage at the Victoria's Secret show.

A source told People: 'She broke up with him about a week ago.

'With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end.'

Although news of their split didn't break until Friday night, a few hours earlier Selena hinted there was trouble in paradise with a cryptic tweet as she posted a photo of Justin with Barbara in the background.

She captioned it: '.....'

Barbara herself had posted a photo of herself in a signature pink Victoria's Secret dressing gown backstage with Justin on Thursday.

She wrote: 'Okay sooo because u guys were askin for it! with @justinbieber ! you were great tonight!'

The night Barbara and Justin were spotted on Broadway, the former tweeted: 'The Lion King' with a heart symbol.

Hours later, she was clearly referring to Justin when she wrote: 'Hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!! :) please :)'.

News of Justin and Selena's break-up was first reported by E! Online: 'Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship.'

The pair have spent a lot of their relationship apart, with Selena spending most of the time in the U.S. filming and Justin touring the world.

The past few weeks, Selena has been filming a Wizard Of Waverly Place reunion in Hollywood.

Perhaps in a bid to make her ex jealous, she posted a photo of herself and handsome Wizards Of Waverly Place on-screen love interest Gregg Sulkin hanging out on set late on Thursday night.

She wrote: 'Shooting at 2am and this is where me and Gregg end up...'

To add even more spice to the story, it has emerged the fashion model criticised the Wizards of Waverly Place actress earlier this year.

In a webchat 11 months ago she offered to sing her fans a song of their choice, but added: 'I don't like Selena Gomez by the way...'

But it seems she was trying to trying to take back the insult, as when fans tweeted her about the video, she told them: 'I do like her as an actress! she is talented!:) I did that ustream a year ago. Just forget it.:).'