Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

post-42054-0-1446057929-9804_thumb.jpg

Interview: Barbara Palvin before her first red carpet!

At just 18 years old, the dazzling Barbara Palvin has joined the family of L'Oréal Paris ambassadors... which means that she is about to climb the red-carpeted steps of Cannes for the first time!

As spontaneous as she is angelic, the gorgeous Hungarian model shared a few of her beauty secrets with us, right before her grand début!

We talked to her about some of her firsts...

CELEBRITY RED CARPET: You're just a few hours away from your first red carpet appearance...How are you feeling, Barbara?

BARBARA: I'm excited but a little nervous. I've been having strange dreams, falling over and my make-up kept running. I really want to take some nice memories away from my first red carpet appearance.

CELEBRITY RED CARPET: You've been welcomed into the team of L'Oréal Paris ambassadors. What are your first impressions?

BARBARA: It's fantastic to be a part of such a big family. Everyone is so nice to me and makes me feel so welcome, that it feels like a very close, small family.

CELEBRITY RED CARPET: What is your first beauty memory?

BARBARA: I think it was when I was with my cousin, who is two years older than me.

CELEBRITY RED CARPET: What was the first beauty item you bought?

BARBARA: I bought some make-up in Japan when I was about 13.

CELEBRITY RED CARPET: Do you have any family beauty secrets to share with us?

BARBARA: Drink lots of milk as it gives you gorgeous, healthy-looking skin. And I always turn the water to cold at the end of my shower.

CELEBRITY RED CARPET: What fashion and beauty essentials do you take with you when travelling?

BARBARA: Hairspray, red lipstick and moisturiser. As for fashion, I always carry a pair of jeans, a black dress that can be worn day or night and comfortable, flat shoes.

Blossoming at Cannes

Barbara Palvin, the stunning L'Oréal ambassador, will no doubt have all heads turning as she climbs up the steps for the first time.

Make sure to follow her on Celebrity Red Carpet!

celebrityredcarpet.co.uk

Thank you for these gorgeous portraits of her!

She looks great indeed! :drool:

Barbara Palvin - "Lawless" Premiere ~ 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival, May HQ's

aawBHHVs.jpg aanpoOkS.jpg aalPbu0t.jpg

aakcgNAl.jpg aaqrwsxH.jpg aabyAZic.jpg

aalUwCP4.jpg aabcT0YX.jpg aacbddHg.jpg

celebutopia