Bellazon

Justin Gaston
Thumbnail

faget

se sera pour toute les 2 car moi aussi elles sont ds mes fave, on vera au moment

c mouah ki la vu la prems jmet mon droit de veto sur la première lol

hmm.gif

hey, guys. english, plzzzhammer.gif

and super thankyou for you both again!!!!yeah.gif

se sera pour toute les 2 car moi aussi elles sont ds mes fave, on vera au moment

c mouah ki la vu la prems jmet mon droit de veto sur la première lol

hmm.gif

hey, guys. english, plzzzhammer.gif

and super thankyou for you both again!!!!yeah.gif

you're welcome ! I was just saying I saw him first so I can fantasize on pic one, my fave, and she on all the others if she wants ... childish ! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

READ THAT FLO THAT'S A SIGN !! IF I CAN'T GET JOSH I'LL TAKE HIS LOOK A LIKE IN NASHVILLE HAHA

Justin Gaston appears on this season's Nashville Star (in it's 6th season and similar to American Idol). Rumor is he's a plant on the show this season. As his agent of 2 years as well as the agent who started him in modeling, I can tell you Justin always wanted to do his music. He actually quit modeling for awhile to go back to school, and quit modeling again to move to Nashville for his music. I was actually angry with him that his successful modeling career fell so low on his priorities.

A friend of mine was an assistant casting the show and I told him about Justin. They never called us looking for contestants. Justin went through many auditions after that just like everyone else and with perseverance, good looks and a good voice made it through to the finals.

While he has many fashion campaigns and magazine editorials, the underwear pictures all over the web seem to be the most popular! He actually wears clothes very well and shot the Armani campaign shortly before the show with famed photographers Mert & Marcus. The campaign will begin appearing worldwide in magazines beginning in August. You can vote for Justin to win at www.nbc.com/Nashville_Star/vote/register.shtml

justin2_2.jpg