Bellazon

Weight Loss

Liliana

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I lost 3kgs, 5 more to go. I run very often, do pilates and go to gym and it really started to pay off. :unsure:

That is possible .. wrestlers do that kind of stuff a lot..

I did a body cleanse which means also the digestion and lost 15 lbs in 3 days.

I reached my peak weight of about 130lbs about two months ago. Now, after weeks of hitting the gym and trying to change my eating habits, I've managed to shave off 10lbs! I'm so happy! I'm at 120, which is great for my height (5'5). I'd really like to get rid of about 3 more pounds, though.

I reached my peak weight of about 130lbs about two months ago. Now, after weeks of hitting the gym and trying to change my eating habits, I've managed to shave off 10lbs! I'm so happy! I'm at 120, which is great for my height (5'5). I'd really like to get rid of about 3 more pounds, though.

Good for you.. just make sure you are healthy ..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently wanted to pay a compliment to a friend of mine. She came up to me and I said, "Ooh, you've lost weight!" (mind you, she's a really slim, petite girl). She scoffed me and said: "What, so you mean I used to be fat?".

It seems that you can't even say to a girl that she has lost weight, let alone gained some.

Well, she was joking, of course. But there's always some grain of truth in every joke...

I recently wanted to pay a compliment to a friend of mine. She came up to me and I said, "Ooh, you've lost weight!" (mind you, she's a really slim, petite girl). She scoffed me and said: "What, so you mean I used to be fat?".

It seems that you can't even say to a girl that she has lost weight, let alone gained some.

Well, she was joking, of course. But there's always some grain of truth in every joke...

Damn, that's such a good quote. No longer will people be able to pass off their so-called humour with the disclaimer that "it was just a joke". I think most people also don't think before they open their mouth. Because, of course, it's perfectly possible to already be healthy, yet not fat, and lose weight. But she clearly took it the wrong way, and jumped to a conclusion that was neither implied. A feather can lose weight without being a brick in the first place.

• 2 months later...