Bellazon

Weight Loss

Liliana

lol And while im at it - actually measuring yourself and see if you fit in the clothes you want to fit in plays a more important role then just weighting yourself every day. Fat weights less then muscles right ?

Yes, it is true muscle does way more than fat. And on the subject of measuring yourself to see if you actually fit your clothes, I hate being thin lol.. especially for a guy. I'm not like weedy and pathetic, but I have these pair of jeans which are like the smallest size around the waist and I found I can just pull them down without undoing the button or anything + usually shops don't sell jeans in my size.

Well you cant hate yourself for being thin, its nature. Im sure youre a great person regardless of the way you look.

Well, from my personal experience, gotta say...I think BEST works this combination:

diet ( that is not hungering, but eating healthy, often , little portions, lots of greens, veggies, fruits...)

sports

various cosmetic stuffs ( creams,lotions, gels for a smoother skin and body slimming and such)

I think all three give best results when being combined alltogether, may be not the fastest ones but it sure does work and helps to maintain new image too without the jojo effect.

Oh yeah....and....SEX !!!!!! lol :)

I agree with what you said. My mum's nutritionist said that you have to start slowly and then eventually you will eat healthier. Plus excercising is also important too. Lol, I really want to tone up my arms and my stomach!

Btw, do those "cosmetic stuff" actually work?

They work but in combination with sports and healthy eating. One shouldnt expect any great wonders from just cosmetic stuff alone , regardless whether its a mass stuff or not. Some DO make skin better tho, read: nicer and smoother- for instance.

Easy to say, but its damn tough to do, but its awesome to see the results. Plus, such results last even if you eat a huge piece of cake once or twice. If you still work out regularly and do these 3 things I mentioned, it aint a problem, IMO.I think people who like to eat ( like myself) but want to lose a few pounds, shouldnt really exclude sweets and such from their menus. Im for occasional indulging too but in good measures and with regular working out and all. If you always restrain yourself and skip on really enjoying the food you like then you might end up pigging out one day.

lol And while im at it - actually measuring yourself and see if you fit in the clothes you want to fit in plays a more important role then just weighting yourself every day. Fat weights less then muscles right ?

I have been trying to eat healthy and I sort of noticed that I have lost a couple of pounds. Lol, its so hard to get yourself to excercise!! I shall start doing my crunches and press-ups again soon just to shape up! Thanks for the advice, it was really helpful :)

Im happy I could be of help. Believe me I do 'mistakes too' like eating a couple of ice-cream cones and all *blush* and I soooo know how hard it is to actually make yourself to go and exercise but I also know how damn good it feels after I kicked some butt :)

Lol, I totally pigged out today! It was so awful, me and three other friends suddenly all pigged out on this rather big packet of crisps.. :( Gahhh, well, it was shared out between the four of us :whistle:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This spring I had 70kg and I am 1,75cm high...I did not feel the need to lose weight but I wanted to prove myself that I can stand that kind of discipline... so I started UN diet and was on it for a month and a half. I lost 10kg,and it was a big change, not good for me. after the diet I got stretchmarks and now I hate them I want my skin to be as it was before the diet :cry:

• 1 month later...

I'm also trying to lose some weight, but it's not moving at all :yuckky: I want 47kg, but it's so damn hard to go under 50kg ... but I'm trying hard and I'm gonna sign up to the gym next week I hope it'll go faster. :ninja:

eat whole grains, fish oils, lots of dark leafy greens and stay away from red meat... even chicken. milk and eggs are also no-nos.

fish is your friend if you don't know how to eat vegetarian.... but don't fry it.

absolutely no junk food.

swimming burns more fat than almost any other activity. plus it's low impact.

that should get the ball rolling :)

^:/

I just lost 2 kg in 4 days :|

why? Because I'm sitting sick at home, I have almost no appetite, and if I eat something, I don't feel the taste. So it's hard to eat a lot when you don't feel the taste.

I know! I lost 5 kg when i was sick (but that was 2 years ago <_< )

I'm stating my diet tomorrow. Lots of exercise & less food & no sweets whatsoever.

REGARDING DIET PILLS

I've tried some containing ephedra.

First off, the effects are VERY marginal as in a 1-3% metabolism increase. Most of them are very strong as in coffee x 20. So you'll be very much hyper, upside is that you'll get alot of your stuff done really quick (studies/work/workout). Even

Downside, heart palpitations. You'll be very tired next day. If you have any congenital heart defects these pills can be somewhat hazardous to your health.

Summary: Energy boost, not a fatburner. I wouldn't recommend taking every day either as it can lead to complications.

^:/

I just lost 2 kg in 4 days :|

why? Because I'm sitting sick at home, I have almost no appetite, and if I eat something, I don't feel the taste. So it's hard to eat a lot when you don't feel the taste.

I know! I lost 5 kg when i was sick (but that was 2 years ago <_< )

I'm stating my diet tomorrow. Lots of exercise & less food & no sweets what so ever.

I'm starting mine on monday when school starts :laugh: though I don't need to because I always loose weight when I have to go to school :nicole:

Exercise. Drink water. Eat Healthy. Starving yourself doesn't work in the long run.

It can take a while for the weight loss to show, but that doesn't mean that you're not loosing it. I think the worst thing above all is to have the perfect body image in your head when you are trying to loose pounds. It can become a big hindrance in the end, and actually prevent you from shedding the LBs.

Good website: www.sparkpeople.com

It's the third day of school and I already lost my appetite :pinch: I don't know why this happens but I don't mean that I lost weight or something :ermm:

Maybe it's the environment? In a kitchen you would think about food (for obvious reasons), and then at school you have your mind on other things.

propably :laugh: I don't mind that because I have been eating a lot recently because of the holiday :ninja:

but I also walk a lot so I never really gain more than 1 or 2 kg so I really don't mind :p

I also don't eat junk food because I don't like them so that leaves only exercising :laugh: which I hate btw :ninja: :rofl:

but you're right-when you keep that perfect body pic in your mind it isn't hart at all :laugh: