Bellazon

Weight Loss

Liliana

I lost 3kgs, 5 more to go. I run very often, do pilates and go to gym and it really started to pay off. :unsure:

That is possible .. wrestlers do that kind of stuff a lot..

I did a body cleanse which means also the digestion and lost 15 lbs in 3 days.

What how? :unsure:

I am not sure if you are aware.. I am a naturalist. And being one, I really do not like to go to the doctor and take all those nasty man made chemicals. I am not stupid if I get serious sick, I know to go but I seldom have to get antibiotics or anything like that. Especially since I work with the knowledge I have about keeping healthy.

I have books that cure, cleanse and make your body healhty. You can loose weight with most of this but it is mostly to make your body healthier. In one of my books, it has a multi-systems juice cleanse. I did the digestion cleanse. I lost 15 lbs in a three day cleanse because it was digestion.

The cool thing, it only requires a one day cleanse each month to maintain, and once a year or every six monthes to do a three day multi system cleanse. It works wonders on how I feel, I have so much more energy and simply felt healthier. Although I had a major head ache from not having caffiene.. my down fall is I like coffee. I usually can go without it from time to time but cleansing it seems to be different.

In the book, it suggests one of the monthes to do a ONE Day water cleanse along with the one day juice cleanse but you have to meet certain requirements, like if you have a fast metabilism the water cleanse is not for you.

how do you do it? :o I never heard of such a thing

I don't know if it's the same as hers, but my mother used this special tea : "Brennesel Tee" ...If you drink it you loose very fast weight. You have to visit the toilette very often :laugh:

http://apo-sale.de/images/product_images/p...ges/8518417.jpg.. That's the tea ;)

Btw, another thing for loosing weight is.

You should drink per KG - 30ml. - That's for example for a 80 KG woman 2,40 litres. You should make in every of this litres water one spoon with salt...This helps as well to loose weight ;) But it's yuck

thank a lot :p I drink green tea every morning, I think it too is meant for weight loss and pther healthy things ... :p And I probably wouldn't find any brennesel tea anywhere here :laugh:

you model, and your mother needs to loose weight? :p but that happens to everybody at some point of life :) and mine is going to come very quickly since I'm a eataholic :| thank god I don't gain as much weight as I eat :laugh:

But I still didn't quietly understand the digestive cleanse...how do you do it? Because it sounds good and I have some problems with my digestive organs :blush: I often get "costive" ( is that how you say it?), and this seems to clean the intestines completely, right? :unsure:

edit:

azgil do you have the recipe for the one day cleansings? because I started searching on internet and I couldn't find cleasings with less than 9 days :|

thank a lot :p I drink green tea every morning, I think it too is meant for weight loss and pther healthy things ... :p And I probably wouldn't find any brennesel tea anywhere here :laugh:

you model, and your mother needs to loose weight? :p but that happens to everybody at some point of life :) and mine is going to come very quickly since I'm a eataholic :| thank god I don't gain as much weight as I eat :laugh:

Great :drool:

Yeah, she's curvly, but sometimes, she get's overweighted :laugh: Then she starts with diets :p

But I still didn't quietly understand the digestive cleanse...how do you do it? Because it sounds good and I have some problems with my digestive organs :blush: I often get "costive" ( is that how you say it?), and this seems to clean the intestines completely, right? :unsure:

edit:

azgil do you have the recipe for the one day cleansings? because I started searching on internet and I couldn't find cleasings with less than 9 days :|

1 day pure water cleanse / water therapy

1 day juice cleanse

:unsure:

but do you drink only water? :blink: and only juice? and what kind of juice :p

Great :drool:

Yeah, she's curvly, but sometimes, she get's overweighted :laugh: Then she starts with diets :p

yeah :p and I only drink it because I like it, not because the loosing weight thing :p

diets suck :/ I think my mother does the same but she never admits it and does it secretly :p

why not? :o

I still don't really get it - you only drink water for just one day? nothing else? and how many times a day, is it specified? don't you feel then dizzy or sick

...sorry :rofl:

I can't answering the question how much water. But I done this as well some time ago. You won't feel dizzy, I drunk ^4-5 litres. (that's crazy, when I look back I could drink a lot and now after an half litre I can't anymore, but I started with one and went on ,2,3 then 4 ..)

wow...it seems so impossible :|

I read another one somewhere on the internet...to drink lemon with water a few time a day for a week. I think I;ll try this one first, since I got my period and I don't think it wise to start a water diet during them :pinch:

Sorry I didn't see your responses sooner..

The cleanse starts with a three day cleanse..

DAY 1

From a list of cleansing fruits and veggies, you choose which ones for the systems you want to cleanse. I chose:

Carrots

Blueberries

Blackberries

Grapes

Cucumbers

Apples

You drink 12 -8 oz glasses of water and 8 - 8 oz of the juices.. whether it is mixed or not. It has to be from the actual fruit or veggie.. No preservatives or other unnatural by products.

DAY 2

You can use the same fruits/veggies or mix in others. But this day its 5 - 8 oz glasses of juice and up to but no more than 8 - 8 oz glasses of water. this day is a little harder for me .. i had a migraine at this point from no coffee.. no caffiene is aloud.

DAY 3

You can have liquid solids.. like yogurt and soup .. no meat unless is broth only. You can eat the fruit and veggies now.. It is recommended not to cook them. But some people may get sick if it is hard so steamed may help. It is recommended to have 5 small meals this day and 6- 8 oz glasses of water.

then you go back to a normal diet on the fourth day.

Then its just one day juice cleanse each month.. 5 - 8 oz glasses of juice from the list. The list is three pages long .

I do the three day every six monthes .. on the third month I add the water cleanse to the day before the juice cleanse. It works wonders when I stick to it. I seem to loose weight with the three day cleanse every time I do it.. but I suck at my normal diet.. there seems to be a lot of bad stuff in our food in the US. And I have recently started to write my calories since I have to track what i eat.. NOW I know why Americans average 3500 calories a day.. our food is loaded with calories along with sugar, salt and carbs.. even in the food that seems to be "healthy" I found a way to eat 1300-1800 calories a day and on the seventh day .. eat what ever I want. It has really made a difference. I also used to drink green tea every day and it was at least more healthy than coffee.. but this cleanse seems to work better for anti oxidents.. FYI.. I have digestion trouble which used to require me to eat yogurt every day.. I began to drink Aloe vera instead and not only did it cure my digestion but I lost 25 lbs.

:blink: That is a hell of a lot of work..... :blink:

Not really.. It is battling the food we eat here. It really has too much stuff in it. So cleansing our bodies of toxins is important unless you raise and grow your own food. And it is really no work... just juice.

And Americans seem to be taught to eat everything on our plates and large porrtions and wonder why we gain weight so easily. Or become "out of shape" when they get older Before I was paying attention to what I eat, I was like most Americans in "average" size. I still have weight fluxs because I am trying to deprogram what I have been taught all my life about what makes you healthy and really be healthy.