Bellazon

Weight Loss

Liliana

I'm not complaining :o

I don't mind my body & I'm not going to start crazy diets either :p I just want to be able to run for 5 minutes without sweating like I've been running for hours :laugh:

"I really have a bad body shape.........,I'm short and curvy"

:cain:

About 7 years ago, I was dieting (Of course in a healthy way) and I was thin

but I still got XX pounds higher than the std weight (Though BMI was acceptable)

because of my bones. So I don't care the weight now :ermm:

I have tried a few things and the best thing that worked out for me was combining lifting weights and doing cardio. One thing you mustn't forget is when you start lifting weights your muschles will grow and muscles weighs more than fat so you shouldn't be all disapointed if you haven't lost anything. Don't be so obsessed about what the scale says try to focus on what you feel. Because training should make you happy not sad all because of a stupid scale! :)

Don't be so obsessed about what the scale says try to focus on what you feel. Because training should make you happy not sad all because of a stupid scale! :)

I understand the message you're trying to get across here; confidence. However, the way it reads is sort of like saying the only thing that matters in fashion is inner beauty. If you want to lose weight you're ultimately going to be burning fat before you're growing serious muscle. Monitoring weight is sort of key to recognizing how far you've come and is an effective way of setting targets and realizing success, or lack there of. So I don't think it should really be dubbed as a "stupid scale".

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've been going the gym at least 4 times a week and I started running, cuz it got warmer and I really try to eat healthy food. I can already see some results and it's not just that, I also feel much better in general. Hope I can keep up, I still wanna lose about 8kgs. :yes:

Nevermind ;)

I'm on vacations right now, but my schedule tends to be ful all them time!

I wake up at 5.00 to be at work at 8.00 until 17.00

I run to College and I'm there at 18.00 until 22.00 to get home at 22.30.

I'm gonna go to the doctor, but honestly, I never take the treatment, I hate taking pills but well... I will have to!

Great, Smart Ass.

I never said I was offender or something.... I don't understand why you come up with this whole statement like somebody was hurt or I was pointing at you! Chill out... <_<

Why are you calling me a smart ass?

I didn't suggest or think that you were offended.

I didn't come up with anything like somebody was hut or you were pointing at me.

What I did do, or what I tried to do was to highlight why I, in your eyes, misunderstood your initial post that TooBoku and I responded to.

Why are you telling me to chill out? In that previous post, I wasn't being defensive or disagreeable. There were no exclamation marks, bold or capital letters, or emotions or text emotions of negativity. I am not charged up or mad. I am perfectly chilled, calm and composed when I wrote that. I was just explaining to you how your post reads and using this to point out why you think I might have misunderstood it.

No need to go around calling me a smart ass when I was just trying to point something out to you.

Great, Smart Ass.

I never said I was offender or something.... I don't understand why you come up with this whole statement like somebody was hurt or I was pointing at you! Chill out... <_<

Why are you calling me a smart ass?

I didn't suggest or think that you were offended.

I didn't come up with anything like somebody was hut or you were pointing at me.

What I did do, or what I tried to do was to highlight why I, in your eyes, misunderstood your initial post that TooBoku and I responded to.

Why are you telling me to chill out? In that previous post, I wasn't being defensive or disagreeable. There were no exclamation marks, bold or capital letters, or emotions or text emotions of negativity. I am not charged up or mad. I am perfectly chilled, calm and composed when I wrote that. I was just explaining to you how your post reads and using this to point out why you think I might have misunderstood it.

No need to go around calling me a smart ass when I was just trying to point something out to you.

The details and explanation of how wrong I was it's Brilliant, that's why Smart Ass came across.