Bellazon

Pictures for Pre-Made Avatars and Sigs

Joe > Average

At first I was worried whether this would be seen as the same thing, but I just decided to go for it :laugh: :ninja: . "Pre-Made Avatars and Sigs" is for those who make them to make whatever comes to their mind and see who likes it. The request thread is for requests. This thread is meant to go hand in hand with the "Pre-Made" thread. Here, you just post random, totally awesome pictures and someone who makes avatars, sigs, cards or the like can come along and make something out of it as they choose :flower: . If they do make it, someone can either take it as their own with their permission, or it can be posted in the "Pre-Made" thread :flower: . Example: simply a group of pictures of someone with their name written above the pictures.

At first I was worried whether this would be seen as the same thing, but I just decided to go for it :laugh: :ninja: . "Pre-Made Avatars and Sigs" is for those who make them to make whatever comes to their mind and see who likes it. The request thread is for requests. This thread is meant to go hand in hand with the "Pre-Made" thread. Here, you just post random, totally awesome pictures and someone who makes avatars, sigs, cards or the like can come along and make something out of it as they choose :flower: . If they do make it, someone can either take it as their own with their permission, or it can be posted in the "Pre-Made" thread :flower: . Example: simply a group of pictures of someone with their name written above the pictures.

These aren't requests :mellow: .

Request: "Would someone please make me this?"

Pre-Made: "I made this last night."

This: "If you have a creative block, use some of these for inspiration."

This doesn't go in requests because "ideas" are different from requests and would block people from getting something they intend to immediately use. It also doesn't go in "pre-made" because it isn't a place for pics but for the end result of the pics.

I can't make them and couldn't think of any other way to assist. It may be lame, dorks and cheezy, but by God, no one can say I didn't try to give back in my own lame, dorky cheezy way :mellow: . If anyone wants to contribute (Y) , if someone wants to use them (Y), if not (Y). *music builds* But whatever happens, Joe may not be the king of great ideas, but he's atleast the prince of good intentions :mellow: .

These aren't requests :mellow: .

Request: "Would someone please make me this?"

Pre-Made: "I made this last night."

This: "If you have a creative block, use some of these for inspiration."

This doesn't go in requests because "ideas" are different from requests and would block people from getting something they intend to immediately use. It also doesn't go in "pre-made" because it isn't a place for pics but for the end result of the pics.

I can't make them and couldn't think of any other way to assist. It may be lame, dorks and cheezy, but by God, no one can say I didn't try to give back in my own lame, dorky cheezy way :mellow: . If anyone wants to contribute (Y) , if someone wants to use them (Y) , if not (Y) . *music builds* But whatever happens, Joe may not be the king of great ideas, but he's atleast the prince of good intentions :mellow: .

Well...if you look at people's topic lists from time to time, you'd see that most of the topics here aren't home runs...Some haven't had a single response in two years and others just aren't immediate hits. You just notice it more when it happens to me because you love me so much post-17304-0-1446056466-61202_thumb.gif.

Well...if you look at people's topic lists from time to time, you'd see that most of the topics here aren't home runs...Some haven't had a single response in two years and others just aren't immediate hits. You just notice it more when it happens to me because you love me so much post-4514-0-1446056468-51045_thumb.gif.

:D

Miranda Kerr

post-17304-0-1446056431-38003_thumb.jpg post-17304-0-1446056431-67821_thumb.jpg

post-17304-0-1446056432-21862_thumb.jpg post-17304-0-1446056432-53951_thumb.jpg

Hilary Duff :) :ninja:

Please do not post images/thumbnails side by side totaling more than 600 pixels in width. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Sorry about that Ms. Couture :laugh: :ninja: . Could someone show me how to thumbnail from an image site :dontgetit: ? When I use the attached thumbnails to put multiple titled things in a post, things get...odd. But if I could learn to thumbnail... :evil: :ninja: .

Alessandra de Osma from Destiny

1bqp9.th.jpg2bxu4.th.jpg3brh5.th.jpg

4bgv1.th.jpg19803638wj6.th.jpgalessandracatalogo4heiw0.th.jpg

alessandracatalogo16vooq2.th.jpg alessandracatalogo23xoyr5.th.jpg alessandracatalogo36amzk7.th.jpg

alessandradeosmacataloghm8.th.jpg alessandradeosmacatalogxq0.th.jpg dedp4zi1.th.jpg deey0iy3.th.jpg

dehi5fe0.th.jpg dexo5vi8.th.jpg deuv6mx7.th.jpg

dexs8mh4.th.jpg dibujo1px5xu9.th.jpg dibujo5aw7vk3.th.jpg dibujo2fc9po0.th.jpg

dibujo2ho9me2.th.jpg dibujo3bu6zn6.th.jpg dibujo3ny5aa9.th.jpg

dibujo4go2wb7.th.jpg dibujo4kh6bs5.th.jpg dibujo5xf8fb7.th.jpg

dibujo6ri0gr8.th.jpg dibujo7ga7hl7.th.jpg dibujo7mc7of6.th.jpg

dln7r9.jpg 33nert1.gif 2a7j05z.jpg 122cd91.jpg