Bellazon

Help Needed!

kerensa

hi everyone.

i was watching a fashion show today. it was during milan fashion week and it was mens only. it had like two stripes on the backdrop and the runway was like a bronze colour, and really slim. all the models were wearing leather trousers and towards the end some wore suit jackets with flower embroidery on.

anyways, i saw a guy on there and i really want to know his name. does anybody know which show im talking about. its definitely from the last milan fashion week, and i also remember seeing danny beauchamp there.

any help would be really appreciated. thanks!

hi everyone.

i was watching a fashion show today. it was during milan fashion week and it was mens only. it had like two stripes on the backdrop and the runway was like a bronze colour, and really slim. all the models were wearing leather trousers and towards the end some wore suit jackets with flower embroidery on.

anyways, i saw a guy on there and i really want to know his name. does anybody know which show im talking about. its definitely from the last milan fashion week, and i also remember seeing danny beauchamp there.

any help would be really appreciated. thanks!

thanks for your reply, but that is just the problem - i dont know what show it is from! i saw a guy on the show i saw on fashion tv but i didnt catch which designer it was. the me were all wearing leather pants with biker boots and then later had these jackets which had flower patterns sewn everywhere. i really wanna know who the guy was!!

thanks again for your reply. i am pretty sure that it was autum/winter 08/09 too if that helps. iv searched everywhere but no success so far!

i am having no luck so far, i guess ill have to see if it comes on again, then i will DEFINITELLY watch the entire show this time to find out the designer! thanks for ur help cooperishot, i searched all the shows and found nothing. i must have got the season wrong.

oh well, suppose he will be my myster man forever! at least iv still got andrew cooper and will chalker!!

i am having no luck so far, i guess ill have to see if it comes on again, then i will DEFINITELLY watch the entire show this time to find out the designer! thanks for ur help cooperishot, i searched all the shows and found nothing. i must have got the season wrong.

oh well, suppose he will be my myster man forever! at least iv still got andrew cooper and will chalker!!

hi cooperishot, thanks sooo much for ur help :hug: . ok, so heres my attempt to describe the guy...

he's tall, looked at least 6'2". he had blonde/brown hair, kinda spiky, green eyes (and nice legs in leather!lol). from what i remember he was wearing white leather pants.

hope this helps because im seriously losing hope!! in fact, its ur posts in will and andrew's threads that keeps me going! lol. thanks so much for all ur pics over there.

and i see ur moving to ireland soon. land of another of my faves, Jamie Dornan. :brows: