Bellazon

Arab Beauty

Surreal

OK! THANKS for the Clarification! :wave:

You know Korravai, there is a confusion between Arabs and Muslims, but all the Arabs are not Muslims and all the Muslims are not Arab :gocho:

I found this for you Korravai :hug: :

"Arab" is defined independently of religious identity, and pre-dates the rise of Islam, with historically attested Arab Christian kingdoms and Arab Jews. The earliest documented use of the word "Arab" as defining a group of people dates from the 9th century BC. Islamized but non-Arabized peoples, and therefore the majority of the world's Muslims, do not form part of the Arab World but comprise what is the geographically larger and diverse Muslim World.

From Wikipedia

OK! THANKS for the Clarification! :wave:

You know Korravai, there is a confusion between Arabs and Muslims, but all the Arabs are not Muslims and all the Muslims are not Arab :gocho:

I found this for you Korravai :hug: :

"Arab" is defined independently of religious identity, and pre-dates the rise of Islam, with historically attested Arab Christian kingdoms and Arab Jews. The earliest documented use of the word "Arab" as defining a group of people dates from the 9th century BC. Islamized but non-Arabized peoples, and therefore the majority of the world's Muslims, do not form part of the Arab World but comprise what is the geographically larger and diverse Muslim World.

From Wikipedia

Thank YOU. I feel dumb :pinch: But I have always thought that the Persian women are beautiful, so maybe I should start a separtate thread. But hey, at least we have had a chance to clear up this common misperception. :flower:

:hug:

post-18834-0-1446155929-60424_thumb.gifpost-18834-0-1446155929-58226_thumb.jpg: UAE Princess Sheikha Maitha Mohammad Rashid Al Maktoum, daughter of the Dubai ruler and the prime minister of the United Arab Emirates, who will participate in a taekwondo match at the Beijing Summer Olympics, demonstrates takewondo during a press conference held at Lotte Hotel, Seoul, Monday. She said the training in the motherland of taekwondo is very meaningful. She is under final training at Kyung Hee Universitypost-18834-0-1446155929-62671_thumb.jpgpost-18834-0-1446155929-65733_thumb.jpgpost-18834-0-1446155929-67167_thumb.jpgSheikha Maitha Mohammad Rashid Al Maktoum, 29, looks like a model at nearly 178 centimeters tall, long black hair and a distinctive look. In fact she is a daughter of Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai and prime minister of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

post-18834-1218296005_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...