Bellazon

East Asian Pop Bands

Bboy TYS

Heeey boy !!!

I was wondering if you can post here one good song of the "Super Junior" band , becuase Destiny and me are interested , those boys are really cute, also the band called N.E.W.S and also if you can give us the names of all the boys of that band :) :D

Hey, I'm glad you guys like them :). The band Super Junior, is famous in Asia now for it's collaboration with a pop singer from Phillipines named Charice Pempencgo. NEWS is also one of my favorite groups.

NEWS

yamashita tomohisa

nishikido ryo

koyama keiichiro (he will be starring in the Japanese High School Musical as the male protagonist)

masuda takahisa

tegoshi yuya

kato shigeaki

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Shp5Rq-U3nc

A Whole New World duet by Kyu Hyun (youngest member of Super Junior) and Charice Pempencgo. Must see! Very fantastic duet!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IeCn46qbYjE

Super Junior - U

Yeah the hair is the best part of their look. Thanks, I'm glad you guys like them :). The guy in the D-Boys band, left most, is half spanish. A lot of people will say he doesn't look that much asian or he's not asian, he's half asian hehe :).

The guy in the D-Boys band, left most, is half spanish. A lot of people will say he doesn't look that much asian or he's not asian, he's half asian hehe :).

yeah he definitely has more of a Spanish look than an Asian look....maybe it's the eyes or something lol....but a lot of Eurasian people, well they usually have more of a European look than an Asian one...dont know why that is lol....i have loads of Eurasian family members, and even though they will have more Asian in them, they stilll ook more European lol....go figure lol.....but thanks again for the posts!!!

oh yeah people outside from korea should listen to wonder girls- tell me!!! the beat and the lyrics are catchy!!!

here is a link to the MV!!! enjoy and let me about it! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQTIsi0IlZc

this song was their debut song and which made them very famous everyone in korea dances to the song I am saying "everyone" even other celebs in Korea do!!

here is a pic of the Group

ivy789.jpg

oo niice. mine's Tuan Anh. it's not really my first and last name, it's my first :). I also have these hairstyles that these boys above have. My hair looks exactly like his, but without the orange color bleach. I want to go try to get my hair color like his sometime.

NEWS is one of the newest boy bands in Japan. The leader Yamapi from NEWS band is very famous in Asia now. He's regarded as one of the handsome japanese men. He is friends with a lot of other famous bands in Korea, China, Taiwan, and other asian countries too. You can look him up. He is fantastic.

yamapi465zw.jpg

Koyama.jpg

• 8 months later...
The guy in the D-Boys band, left most, is half spanish. A lot of people will say he doesn't look that much asian or he's not asian, he's half asian hehe :).

yeah he definitely has more of a Spanish look than an Asian look....maybe it's the eyes or something lol....but a lot of Eurasian people, well they usually have more of a European look than an Asian one...dont know why that is lol....i have loads of Eurasian family members, and even though they will have more Asian in them, they stilll ook more European lol....go figure lol.....but thanks again for the posts!!!

I think to non-Asians they look pure Asian, but to Asians they look mixed. I have that issue at times.