* Take 2 Model Management

* Ace Models

* SS&M Model Management

* Fotogen Model Agency

* Seeds Management

* City Models - Paris

* Scoop Models

* Scout Model - Zurich

Advertisements: Francesco Biasia, Giuseppe Zanotti, Krizia, Roberto Coin, Sisi Wasab, Women's Secret

Magazine Covers: France: 'Biba' - February

Mexico: 'Harper's Bazaar' - September 2005

UK: 'Style'

Fashion Shows: Fall/Winter 2001: {Rocco Barocco, Ronit Zilkha}

Spring/Summer 2004: {Alviero Martini, Hermes, Marithe + Francois Girbaud, Silvia Tcherassi}

Fall/Winter 2004: {Alice Roi, Antonio Berardi, Balmain, benjamin Cho, Christian Dior, Etro, John Galliano, Krizia, La Perla, Marni, Monique Lhuillier, Proenza Schouler, Zucca}

Haute Couture - Fall/Winter 2004 : {Christian Dior, Grimaldi Giardina, Stephanie Coudert}

Spring/Summer 2005: {As Four, Cynthia Steffe, Enrico Coveri, Giorgio Armani, Guerriero, Gustavo Arango, Guy Laroche, James Coviello, Lacoste, Martin Grant, Monique Lhuillier, Narciso Rodriguez, Reem Acra, Roberto Menichetti, Samantha Treacy, Venexiana}

Haute Couture - Spring/Summer 2005 : {Christian Dior, Laurent Mercier}

Fall/Winter 2005: {Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Aigner, Alexandre Herchcovitch, As Four, Benjamin Cho, Bill Blass, Carmen Marc Valvo, Chado Ralph Rucci, Cynthia Rowley, David Rodriguez, Diesel StyleLab, Erreuno, Gibo, Giorgio Armani, James Coviello, Krizia, Naeem Khan, Riccardo Tisci, Trussardi, Twinkle, Venexiana}

Haute Couture - Fall/Winter 2005: {Dominique Sirop}

Spring/Summer 2006: {Amanda Wakeley, Basso & Brooke, Emporio Armani, Enrico Coveri, Erreuno, Gharani Strok, Jasper Conran, Krizia, Michiko Koshino}

Haute Couture - Spring/Summer 2006 : {Elie Saab}

Fall/Winter 2006: {Enrico Coveri, Erreuno, Giorgio Armani, Jenny Packham, Krizia, Valeria Marini}

---

She's supposedly to be very famous in Germany.

post-7300-0-1446025799-18191_thumb.jpg post-7300-0-1446025799-22577_thumb.jpg

interview from FMD

As one of the most famous and recognizable faces in Germany, this charming character from Seeds management has exploded onto the modeling scene over the past years. At 5'11", Supermodel Jana Drews has already lived in Paris and New York , where she conquered the modeling world and walked down the runways for such fashion heavyweights as Christian Dior, John Galliano, Giorgio Armani... just to mention a few.

But what do you expect from a former ballet dancer with such an unique look? We're certain we will be seeing even more of Jana this year, but in the meantime we had the chance to interview her...

How did you get started in the modeling business?

Jana: There was this girl that went to the same school like me and was working as a model. Through her I got into my first agency here in Berlin.

Did you ever think you'd be doing this?

Jana: I guess every girl would do this job if she ever gets the chance to be a model. So did I, but it was more of an imagination.

What do you like most about modeling? What do you like least?

Jana: I love travelling! I enjoy learning and seeing so many new things in such a short time. Everything becomes very intense. I don´t like not being at home or with my family when I feel like it. Sometimes I think I´m too german to be this spontaneous.

Have you encountered any surprises along the way?

Jana: The most I was surprised about how important fashion can be for some people...!!! I think I´ll never be able to understand!

Ever get tempted to get pulled into the party scene?

Jana: Not really, but of course I´m young and like to have fun sometimes! I guess it´s just a question of a good balance!

Have you developed any new interests since you started modelling?

Jana: Of course, my new interests happened to be things like fashion, make-up and photography. I really enjoy working with talented and creative people or look at a beautyful picture in a nice magazine.

What are your favourite things to do in your free time?

Jana: I love sharing my free time with the closest people around me, such as my family or best friends. I also like to do sports and spend as much time as possible in my hometown Berlin.

Out of all the places your career has taken you, where was the most memorable?

Jana: A groundfloor modelapartment in New York, without any light, two tiny windows showing only the feet of the people passing, sharing this place with 7 other girls and 578 different kinds of insects! There is no other job that can be this unglamorous sometimes!

Do you have a mentor? Who? What is it about them that affects you? Why?

Jana: My parents have always been behind and with me and my decisions! They educated me and of course they have always been influencing my values.

Where do you see yourself in ten years? What could be your next career?

Jana: I´ll be living in Berlin and already done with my studies at the University. I hope I´ll have a nice job and maybe my own little family... (but there is no closer information I could give you about this new career - I don´t know yet!)

What are your beauty secrets? How do you stay in shape?

Jana: I guess everybody knows and so do I: I try to drink a lot of water, eat healthy and do sports! I like to sleep early and I only use cosmetics from the pharmacy. And of course I always try just to enjoy life!!!

What would you want people to know about you?

Jana: I am a very funny, open and nice girl :-)!!!!!!

Any advice for new models? What advice would you give other models starting out?

Jana: I think it´s really important to never forget that this is a real job, like working in a restaurant or in an office! Always try to do your best, be professional and believe in yourself... and when you´re sad or you feel alone, IT´S OK TO GO HOME!!!!!!!

Favourite all-time model:

Jana: Kate Moss

Favourite kind of food:

Jana: Appenzeller cheese!!!

Favourite kind of music:

Jana: Me and my girls singing in the car!

Favourite quote:

Jana: If there´s good music - I dance! If there´s no good music - I don't dance! :-)

I'd like to meet:

Jana: Madonna.

If I were trapped on an island I'd take:

Jana: Sunblock and a bikini!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...