Bellazon

Hi. ^_^

Firstly, I'd just like to say hello. Usually a good point of call for any introductions, though, I am rather nervous. I'm called Kumori or Sparky by friends, so I don't mind being called that here; it's something I've grown rather used to in the last year or so, since my friends like changing my name on me. :blink:

I'm nineteen, soon to be twenty in June. Female. I live in Brisbane, Australia. Usually a nice warm part of the country; but it's been rather cool recently.

I have a few favourite models, but, off the top of my head my top ten would have to be (in no certain order):

Adriana Lima

Ana Beatriz Barros

Miranda Kerr

Jeisa Chiminazzo

Uriel Del'Toro

Amanda Brandao

Boyd Holbrook

Rafael Verga

Theodoros T (He's a Greek Model, not sure if he still does modelling but damn he's hot :drool:)

And

Raica Oliveira

I'm still rather new at this type of format, so, knowing me I'mma screw up along the lines and make a total fool of myself. :laugh: So far, I'm liking what I see. :drool: All the pretties! :D So, yes. I'm a bit random/crazy... but people get used to it. Least, I hope they do. :blink:

But anyway. Nice to meet you all. :D

Firstly, I'd just like to say hello. Usually a good point of call for any introductions, though, I am rather nervous. I'm called Kumori or Sparky by friends, so I don't mind being called that here; it's something I've grown rather used to in the last year or so, since my friends like changing my name on me. :blink:

I'm nineteen, soon to be twenty in June. Female. I live in Brisbane, Australia. Usually a nice warm part of the country; but it's been rather cool recently.

I have a few favourite models, but, off the top of my head my top ten would have to be (in no certain order):

Adriana Lima

Ana Beatriz Barros

Miranda Kerr

Jeisa Chiminazzo

Uriel Del'Toro

Amanda Brandao

Boyd Holbrook

Rafael Verga

Theodoros T (He's a Greek Model, not sure if he still does modelling but damn he's hot :drool: )

And

Raica Oliveira

I'm still rather new at this type of format, so, knowing me I'mma screw up along the lines and make a total fool of myself. :laugh: So far, I'm liking what I see. :drool: All the pretties! :D So, yes. I'm a bit random/crazy... but people get used to it. Least, I hope they do. :blink:

But anyway. Nice to meet you all. :D

:D Thank you, I think Adriana is absolutely gorgeous *____* I lost count on how many pictures I have of her on my computer. If I could work out how to post pictures on here, I probably would, but guranteed some of mine would be reposts... which I'm scared of doing. :laugh: