Bellazon

Ryan Carnes
Thumbnail

azure

Ryan Carnes (born December 6, 1982 in Pittsfield, Illinois) is an American actor. He attended Duke University.

Carnes was the ninth actor to portray Lucas Jones on the ABC soap opera General Hospital from July 2004 until September 2005. After he left General Hospital, he was replaced by Ben Hogestyn.

From 2004-2006, he had a recurring role on Desperate Housewives as Justin, the love interest of Andrew Van De Kamp, played by Shawn Pyfrom.

Carnes also starred in the 2004 film Eating Out, and the 2006 movie Surf School. He also starred in the video for the song Mistake by Australian actress/singer Stephanie McIntosh.

Despite playing gay characters in Desperate Housewives and Eating Out, Carnes has stated in interviews that he is not gay.

ryan-carnes.jpg

EXTRACT FROM AN INTERVIEW-

"What a perfect time for you to be single. What do you think of the Brad Pitt comparisons?

Well, I have gotten that, and I just can't help but smile and say thank you. He's had a great career. I don't know what to say when I hear that, actually. "