Height : 187 - 6'2

Hair : Light Brown

Eyes : Green

Jacket : 38 - 48

Shoes : 44 - 11

Has modeled for the likes of YSL, D&G and Ralph Lauren

His twin brother Brian also models :wave:

post-17482-1205735212_thumb.jpg

Oh Travis has been around for a while.... :drool: .....i'm glad he FINALLY has a thread here....thanks for starting it azure!!! :wave: :heart: it should also be noted that he's currently number 43 of the top 50 male models in the world on MDC....also, he belongs to Kult Model Agency (Hamburg) :wave:

i know right? if luke worral deserves a thread travis certainly deserves one -_-

Oh Travis has been around for a while.... :drool: .....i'm glad he FINALLY has a thread here....thanks for starting it azure!!! :wave: :heart: it should also be noted that he's currently number 43 of the top 50 male models in the world on MDC....also, he belongs to Kult Model Agency (Hamburg) :wave:

i know right? if luke worral deserves a thread travis certainly deserves one -_-

you got that right!!!! and luke is in the top 50 on MDC too :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...