Bellazon

My Paris Fashion Week Video Blog

mukelarvin

It was fun just walking around downtown and riding the Metro. You'd spot tall, thin, beautiful girls in boots all over the place.

Whenever one of my friends or I would spot one the code word was "F-Week". (Not a terribly inventive code-word, I know.)

We saw a lot of models, but couldn't really identify most of them off the top of our heads.

I didn't actually take many photos of the models or celebrities because... I guess because it just felt a little strange. It felt rude.

I know in the video I said I wasn't going to drop any names... but I guess I can do so as long as I make it clear that I wasn't "hanging out" with these people, I just happened to be at the same party as them. By naming names I'm not trying to make myself seem cooler. I just know this is a community who would find this sort of thing interesting.

The CobraSnake: Super friendly. (I got in one of his photos. My avatar.)

Alexander Wang: Fashion designer. I told him a joke. He laughed. Very friendly.

Henry Holland: Fashion designer, House of Holland. Looks like a fun guy.

Misshapes: The girl, I forget her name, is actually quite stunning in real life.

Mary Kate Olsen: Very Tiny. Cute.

Chloe Sevigny

Milla Jovovich: I saw this pretty girl wearing a Top-Hat. I went over and told her that her hat looked fantastic. She did one of those big squinty Milla Jovovich smiles and said, "Thank you". I said, "You're welcome" and went back to the dance floor. Then I realized who it was I had just spoken to.

Kanye West: As he was walking across the dance floor my friend freaked out, he went up to him and said, "You know Daft Punk!" Kanye looked confused and kept walking.

Lily Donaldson: Some times I think she's a bit too skinny. But in real life, fully clothed, probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Some more models

There were a few other people whose faces looked familiar but I couldn't remember why.

But my favourite people I met there were The House of Dangerkat. It was nice to meet some other Canadians. Amazing dancers. We ripped that dancefloor a new one. In fact (NOW I'm bragging to impress you) one of the models told me that I was an amazing dancer and that her and her friends had been watching me. A proud moment.

Ok, this post is too long.

L.M.