Jump to content
Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail


moiselles
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Mirella said:

 

Just out of curiosity. Why didn't you watch the interview? 🙃 

 

When Quentin started to look into her as a person he found that she was lovely but seemed too good to be true. What did you think? 

1). No reason. I just didn't get around to listening to the old man. 

 

2). Sharon...too good to be true...maybe. What I know is she was the face of metamorphosis, and due to corruptible will that transaction was not completed. As an American, she embodies American fragility. To wherever God keeps her I pray is peaceful. 

 

P.S. Thanks @Jade Bahr hugs and kisses!

My favourite pic: 

EBikcPGUYAAthRw.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

1). No reason. I just didn't get around to listening to the old man. 

 

2). Sharon...too good to be true...maybe. What I know is she was the face of metamorphosis, and due to corruptible will that transaction was not completed. As an American, she embodies American fragility. To wherever God keeps her I pray is peaceful. 

 

P.S. Thanks @Jade Bahr hugs and kisses!

My favourite pic: 

EBikcPGUYAAthRw.jpg

 

Nicely put. 🙃 You don't think the transformation happened even if she wasn't a part of it? To put all of a divinely guided event on one individual. Even if she was described as the light. 

 

The question about her essence in the movie was important or not. 

 

(Kalling Quentin an old man😂)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Mirella said:

 

Nicely put. 🙃 You don't think the transformation happened even if she wasn't a part of it? To put all of a divinely guided event on one individual. Even if she was described as the light. 

 

The question about her essence in the movie was important or not. 

 

(Kalling Quentin an old man😂)

a). I'm pleased you think so, believing my perception was nicely put.  

 

b). Transformation complete. Transformations never stop. The hosts are often halted. Change is antipathetic to same. Sharon as the hostess, Charles as the halt. Hollywood as the transformation, and OUATIH as the recount/memories/recordings of the metamorphosis. Or so the old man desires. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

There is a new doc? Can you share it pls???

 

 

Just because I love every detail of his handsome beautiful expressive face :heart:

 

LEONARDO DICAPRIO as RICK DALTON in ONCE UPON A TIME... IN HOLLYWOOD (2019) dir. quentin tarantino

bdb20cc0e16749173e4b6f96b421af6d3cddecc6

1f2bd6a10a7873fe09a4b8d6ed3281a703b1be4e

c96ed8e01b29859aefb56e0ef4bca956cd8d5de2

80c93ce9153377a197023bb145036545e4126892

9f59b9a05d3456115775a436c0c74f116606d2df

Source

 

OUATIH is becoming easily one of my favorite Leo movies ever. Beautiful words about Sharon @YouNoMe

 

 

 

Oops oh no just realized what I said I meant last year and I wrote yesterday I’m really sorry, I went crazy yesterday looking for it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Lucky Girl

 

Re Departed documentary : Is this some older documentary that was just released again?

 

As  I saw an article last year , see below , about release of a documentary that was done in 2005  

 

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/05/departed-set-documentary-scorsese-at-work-1202231189/

 

 

As back when it was first released , there was this behind the scene video 

 

 

 

And then this  deleted scene video

 

 

Yeah I meant the one that was posted last year in the forum you are correct but in link you posted the video is no longer available. 
 

thanks a lot for the other videos, the first one I haven’t really seen before 🙏🙏

 

Appreciate all your help ❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CASTING CALLS

July 26, 2021
 
More Extras Announced
for Major Feature Film
Male Stenographer, Man Who Knows Shorthand Among Needs Soon

 

 
The need for more extras have been announced for a major motion picture, now filming in northern Oklahoma.
 
Among those needs are a male stenographer, as well as a male who knows shorthand.
 
In addition to filming, candidates will also be required to attend a costume fitting this week in Bartlesville, OK.
 
Filming will be in the Fairfax or Pawhuska areas of Oklahoma.
 
The film takes place in the1920s. Since the film has a period look, anyone submitting cannot have contemporary hair styles. Hair must be natural color--no dyes or highlights. Men cannot have hair shaved on the sides.
 
Also, due to period clothing, female candidates should have a dress size between 0-8. Men should be a size 46 suit or smaller.
 
BREAKDOWN OF UPCOMING ROLES
FILMING THIS FRIDAY, JULY 30
HOSPITAL PATIENTS - Male or Female. 20-60s. Caucasian. 
US MARSHALL OUTSIDE DOOR - Male, 28-50. Caucasian. Actla law enforcement experience preferred but not necessary.
 
FILMING MONDAY AND TUESDAY, AUGUST 2-3
PRISONERS - Males, 21-75. These hardened criminals are rotting away in prison.
GUARDS - Males, 30-55. These guys work in the prison. Suit sized 38-44. Waist size 40 and under.
MALE SECRETARY - Caucasian Male. Needs to know shorthand. 
 
FILMING TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & MONDAY, AUGUST 10,11 & 16
MALE STENOGRAPHER - Caucasian male, 25-60. Must be an actual stenographer. Please list stenography or court reporting experience.


 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

a). I'm pleased you think so, believing my perception was nicely put.  

 

b). Transformation complete. Transformations never stop. The hosts are often halted. Change is antipathetic to same. Sharon as the hostess, Charles as the halt. Hollywood as the transformation, and OUATIH as the recount/memories/recordings of the metamorphosis. Or so the old man desires. 

 

I like the idea of Sharon as the hostess of transformation more than my original thought of her being "not part of the story until the end". A fleeting quiet being on the outskirts but very much in the mix. 

 

Is Rick just a guest then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mirella said:

 

I like the idea of Sharon as the hostess of transformation more than my original thought of her being "not part of the story until the end". A fleeting quiet being on the outskirts but very much in the mix. 

 

Is Rick just a guest then?

From my point-of-view, so it seems. Change is inevitable, and each character of Quentin's lens, so I have concluded, are symbols of that change. OUATIH is fairytale version of true events. Of involuntary movement...irrefutable alteration. But in reality, perhaps arguably, societal influence--socialites for society--operates in phases. That is Merriam Webster's depiction of phase. Rick near surely was a guest and Cliff, a guest of a guest. But, if I may say, movies fall under entertainment, not analysis. Every angle imprisons a different view, right? 

 

Yeah?

0eaa04c638f4e9de333d4f1f3789d564.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

From my point-of-view, so it seems. Change is inevitable, and each character of Quentin's lens, so I have concluded, are symbol of that change. OUATIH is a fairytale version of true events. Of involuntary movement...irrefutable alteration. But in reality, perhaps arguably, societal influence--socialites for society--operates in phases. That is Merriam Webster's depiction of phase. Rick near surely was a guest and Cliff, a guest of a guest. But, if I may say, movies fall under entertainment, not analysis. Every angle imprisons a different view, right? 

 

Yeah?

0eaa04c638f4e9de333d4f1f3789d564.jpg

 

But is it only entertainment if you mix real events with a fictitious story? Quentin did a good job blending the two to depict the change Hollywood went through. Each character is a symbol of something greater than themselves. 

 

Two views. Different story? That is why it is interesting to hear others' points of view. I never saw Sharon as the hostess or Rick as a guest until it got pointed out. My opinion was completely different. 🙃 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

July 27, 2021
 
6'0" Male Stand-In Needed 
for Major Feature Film 

 

 
A Caucasian male, 6'0" tall, is needed for multiple days to work in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The person needs to be within a half-inch either way of the exact height. Not other candidates should apply. 
 
The man, aged 35-50, with brown or dark brown hair and a medium build, must be available 7/30, 8/04, 8/05, 8/17, 8/18 and 8/19. Dates are approximate, as weather and other factors sometimes create schedule changes. 
 
A stand-in works on set very closely with the camera and lighting crew, standing in place of one of the main actors in the film. They are used as a focal point for lighting and camera while the actor is off set. The job requires patience and attentiveness.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

 

But is it only entertainment if you mix real events with a fictitious story? Quentin did a good job blending the two to depict the change Hollywood went through. Each character is a symbol of something greater than themselves. 

 

Two views. Different story? That is why it is interesting to hear others' points of view. I never saw Sharon as the hostess or Rick as a guest until it got pointed out. My opinion was completely different. 🙃 

Agreed. Great storytellers for lack of an appropriate term, manufacture layers on the most horizontal surfaces of events, or arguably speculated. Entertainment must be made of preferred result versus the undesired or the simple harshness of reality--truth. Entertainment must be the dopamine for the societal pains of change, right?

 

But let us no longer clog the forum with our comprehension of OUATIH. Leonardo updates are fancied and sought after; I don't possess any new news of the site's principle, but I do have a few photos I like...

8ba8f473250a657c5e090df43eb7634a.jpg 020b403bf6b97e529522f1b0a3b24655.jpg tumblr_newpsxYAir1qcl5j5o3_250 (1).gif 006oSod6jw1f1p9kdr1vnj31kw28gb29_1200x750.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Agreed. Great storytellers for lack of an appropriate term, manufacture layers on the most horizontal surfaces of events, or arguably speculated. Entertainment must be made of preferred result versus the undesired or the simple harshness of reality--truth. Entertainment must be the dopamine for the societal pains of change, right?

 

But let us no longer clog the forum with our comprehension of OUATIH. Leonardo updates are fancied and sought after; I don't possess any new news of the site's principle, but I do have a few photos I like...

8ba8f473250a657c5e090df43eb7634a.jpg 020b403bf6b97e529522f1b0a3b24655.jpg tumblr_newpsxYAir1qcl5j5o3_250 (1).gif 006oSod6jw1f1p9kdr1vnj31kw28gb29_1200x750.jpg

 

I didn't realize that we did but if you wish so. ❤ Thanks for your view of things. At least I thought it was interesting. 🙃 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found a 3 hours cut of OUATIH. Didn't watch the whole thing yet so I can't say what's all new (it's not official it's a fan edit. I saved it for the case it got deleted.)

 

But it seems there's indeed new scenes. I scrolled a bit threw it and found already a scene with Manson and this one with Rick for example (it's just a photo from my desk screen so sry for the bad quality LOL):

1394211326_extendedversion.thumb.jpg.a6bc8094a41b2e43cbfd1fabf7916552.jpg

 

16 hours ago, Lilja K said:

From Deuxmoi. I just love to see read nice things about Leo even on a gossip blogs😄

 

Me 2 😍:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone for the posts! I love the cartoon drawing of Hugh Glass🥰

 

How can Leo be so sexy?😍 Seeing all of these pics is helping my patience for the release of his upcoming films 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I found a 3 hours cut of OUATIH. Didn't watch the whole thing yet so I can't say what's all new (it's not official it's a fan edit. I saved it for the case it got deleted.)

 

But it seems there's indeed new scenes. I scrolled a bit threw it and found already a scene with Manson and this one with Rick for example (it's just a photo from my desk screen so sry for the bad quality LOL):

1394211326_extendedversion.thumb.jpg.a6bc8094a41b2e43cbfd1fabf7916552.jpg

 

Me 2 😍:D

 

I haven't watched the whole three hours yet and are horrible at detect differences in cuts. 

 

I however noticed that Rick only talks about Polanski when he first sees them in the car driving past him and cliff. That scene when he cheers up of the thought of staring in a Polanski movie. But it isn't Polanski that greets him in the end tho. Hmm. 

 

Tarantino switches the attention from Polanski to Sharon. I didn't see that before. 🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

 

July 28, 2021
 
Professional Reporter, 30's Male, 
Needed for Major Feature Film 

 

 
A professional reporter, Caucasian male in his 30s, is needed ASAP to work in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The person must be available to work this Monday and Tuesday, August 2-3, In Pawhuska or Fairfax, OK, and must be free to come to Bartlesville, Ok tomorrow, Thursday, August 29, to attend a costume fitting.
 
The person needs to be an actual reporter for either newspaper, magazine, television or radio. He needs to have a thin build.
 
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS 3:00 PM TODAY, JULY 28, 2021.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mirella said:

 

I haven't watched the whole three hours yet and are horrible at detect differences in cuts. 

 

I however noticed that Rick only talks about Polanski when he first sees them in the car driving past him and cliff. That scene when he cheers up of the thought of staring in a Polanski movie. But it isn't Polanski that greets him in the end tho. Hmm. 

 

Tarantino switches the attention from Polanski to Sharon. I didn't see that before. 🙃

Hey love ❤️, it seems this is the bonus features version I've seen frequently advertised on Amazon Prime. From start to finish, there are scene appendices. OUATIH really is Quentin's baby after his son Leo of course.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Hey love ❤️, it seems this is the bonus features version I've seen frequently advertised on Amazon Prime. From start to finish, there are scene appendices. OUATIH really is Quentin's baby after his son Leo of course.  

 

Hi🙃 You can tell that this movie means a lot to him. I have seen two hours of three but I am about to finish watching it now.

 

The little girl is in this version more. Love her. So much spunk in her attitude. ❤ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...