Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I wasn't trying to mock per se. Just chuckling at him cause I heart him and all his somewhat lol tendencies at times.

But the girl seems to be a brunette! :o and she seems to be pretty. I want better pics lol.

Thanks everyone!

I wasn't trying to mock per se. Just chuckling at him cause I heart him and all his somewhat lol tendencies at times.

But the girl seems to be a brunette! :o and she seems to be pretty. I want better pics lol.

Thanks everyone!

Oh no Barilace....I was just talking about the comments I saw on DM haha. :yes:

Tks for the updates girls! :flower:

Guillaume Canet supported by Leonardo Dicaprio

Beautiful Home for Blood Ties, presented last night, the first American release of Guillaume Canet, gangster film, a tribute to seventies thrillers New Hollywood. After the screening, the team met for ultra VIP Rooftop Bulgari evening at the Marriott Hotel. First come, Leonardo DiCaprio, longtime friend of Canet, out of his reserve for the occasion, sitting quietly in the front row, behind a guard vigilant body (it was forbidden to unsheathe a camera in front of The Great Gatsby) . Strange feeling to see the Hollywood star, as installed in a window, facing the scrutiny. A little further on the terrace, Marion Cotillard, actress in the film, tears in his eyes, Guillaume Canet welcomed tenderly, his companion. DiCaprio eventually join them: we saw then wearing a cap (which therefore had he unearthed?), Drawn on his electronic cigarette and chat with Gilles Lellouche (?). Harvey Weinstein and Jessica Chastain then joined the audience of stars under surveillance, united by the bonds of fame.

http://blog.madame.l...do-dicaprio.php

Edit: Ok at risk of sound very honest... I really hope this is no the reason why he decided not to go to the premiere in Sydney, just to stay in Cannes! :dontgetit:

Awww thanks for more pics!! Nice to see him let loose.. he seems like so much fun to be around :wub:

I've always thought that, I bet it would be a right laugh :heart:

Thank you for all the amazing pics and interviews ladies xx :wub: xx

From today's Variety/The Hollywood Reporter news of a long ago mentioned project The Deep Blue Goodbye" (which is a series of books ) possibly happening

Leonardo DiCaprio and Fox have tapped “Shutter Island” author Dennis Lehane to pen the script for World War II drama “Travis McGee.”

DiCaprio is currently on board as a producer along with Peter Chernin though the project is being developed as a starring vehicle for him. THR broke the news.

Based on the book “Deep Blue Good-by,” the novel was part of 21 book series with the first one following its main character as he tries to find treasure from WWII. Paul Greenglass is attached to helm.

Jennifer Davisson-Killoran will produce with DiCaprio through their Appian Way banner along with Chernin and Amy Robinson.

DiCaprio recently starred in the bigscreen adaptation of Lehane’s “Shutter Island” and is producing Ben Affleck’s “Live By Night,” which Lehane also penned.

Though this is Lehane’s second time writing a script it is the first time he has penned one that isn’t based off his own material. He previously wrote the Fox Searchlight pic “Animal Rescue” which is based on a short story he wrote.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/dennis-lehane-to-pen-travis-mcgee-for-dicaprio-1200485831/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pix of Leo on his yacht at Cannes taken over weekend from Pop Sugar

What I find odd about these two pix , is the first is a frontal view of Leo and we don't see a real dark beard

But in the 2nd one which they claim is Leo taking selfie he has this real dark beard ??

post-52324-0-1446085693-19036_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446085693-22843_thumb.jpg

Fash & Princess

Tks for your thoughts about the 'selfie' pix , I didn't think it was Leo either, but I wondered if it was just me :)

As clearly Pop Sugar ran with it as being Leo in their headline with article

Someone needs to inform them of their 'error' :p

Untitled.jpg