Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

If these are legit tweets, then at least we have a locale for Bari to explore :)

Explore????... I'm expecting serious stalking from her... Twilight mania and Believers mania will not be nothing compared with the mother of all manias...

Leo mania :laugh:

We count on you!!! :ninja:

Nada???? Wow Oxf you're so latina :laugh:

I remember that for Jay Gatsby we had to wait an eternity... :(

Considering they've been filming now for almost two weeks ,and we've seen nada pix, Bari might be our only hope for some Leo pix !!!

BTW: Talking about Gatsby, In the other forum mentioned that Gatsby could debut at Cannes, but we have to wait until April to know for sure. I Hope is true!!!

I wonder who he came with? Which of his pals is along for the trip ?

I wonder if he has Jonah with him like he did when he first arrived in Sydney ?

Jonah would be a good bet :p Maybe even Chuck. I'd say Erin too but she's got a Victoria's Secret event soon though.

Well let's see if someone posts on their Mobli or twitter about being in New Orleans and then we'd know for sure :p

ByPrincess

Gosh, great news about Gatsby, I hope it happens :)

Fash

I've been steadily checking his pals Twitter/Mobli accts hoping one would say they were in NO or headed there :p

I wanted to post the guy's tweets about being on Django set with George Clinton/Jamie

He makes no mention of Leo being on the set

montecristo‏@inthemixmixReply

Quentin Tarantino and Jamie Foxx with dr funkenstein on the movie set@george_clinton

9h montecristo‏@inthemixmi

On the django unchained set with george clinton reggie hudlin jamie foxx

Nada???? Wow Oxf you're so latina :laugh:

I remember that for Jay Gatsby we had to wait an eternity... :(

Considering they've been filming now for almost two weeks ,and we've seen nada pix, Bari might be our only hope for some Leo pix !!!

BTW: Talking about Gatsby, In the other forum mentioned that Gatsby could debut at Cannes, but we have to wait until April to know for sure. I Hope is true!!!

Oh, I'am quite excited about this, hope it's true also. :)

ox: thanks for the tweets.

fash: sent you a pm.

Has this one been posted yet? It sounds like he's in NOLA...

sarah jarrett ‏ @jarrettsarah

Whole jarrett family enjoying Leo dicaprio's company right now except for me. Considering driving to Nola #DicaprioDilemma

6:17 PM - 7 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone

She tweeted this last week.... maybe keep an eye out for him at Hornets games...

sarah jarrett sarah jarrett ‏ @jarrettsarah

At the hornets game...court side ...next to samuel l Jackson...and Jamie fox @karen_nelson @SchmidtMyPants6 @caro_barbaree

6:52 PM - 2 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone

thanks girls! :wave:

yesterday I was watching one of Georgian programmes and they had a guest,a young boy (15-16 years old,don't exactly know) who played the main role in one of Georgian movies called "Susa",the movie was nominated on many international awards and one of them was Berlinale, and the boy was asked what was the most memorable moment from the red carpet for him in Berlinale and he answered, seeing DiCaprio on the red carpet :wub: and the journalist joked him,if he really believed that Leo is real :laugh:

just thought that was cute :wub: I liked that he mentioned Leo and none else :wub:

thanks girls! :wave:

yesterday I was watching one of Georgian programmes and they had a guest,a young boy (15-16 years old,don't exactly know) who played the main role in one of Georgian movies called "Susa",the movie was nominated on many international awards and one of them was Berlinale, and the boy was asked what was the most memorable moment from the red carpet for him in Berlinale and he answered, seeing DiCaprio on the red carpet :wub: and the journalist joked him,if he really believed that Leo is real :laugh:

just thought that was cute :wub: I liked that he mentioned Leo and none else :wub:

Aww, how sweet!

Thanks Sick :hehe:

And thanks for the tweets :flower:

Leo about his grandmom: :)

“My grandmother died, Oma. She was 93. She lived a long, great life. I loved being with Oma at all times, she was completely pure and honest. She was so unlike anything else. She was my barometer of truth. I always brought Oma around to meet people, just to hear her immediate take on them. She was so unaffected. She’d give me her opinion, no matter what was going on. Sometimes I’d ask Oma, ‘Isn’t it great now, all this stuff happening in my life?’ And she’d say, ‘Don’t you worry about that. Take a break. Be a bricklayer. Work with your hands. You’ll love it. Step back and reflect on what’s going on in your life. Appreciate it.’”