Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jade

To my understanding of film plot   Leo and Brad are equal co leads , and as we follow their story we will be drawn into what else was happening in their entertainment world in 1969

To me  Quentin is using Leo to connect us with the characters of Tate, Polanski, and Sebring

And he is using Brad to connect us to Manson and his followers

And , I may be wrong,  but just like when we saw them filming at Spahn Ranch we had Brad/Cliff in their midst

And , I think, when we see Sharon, Polanski , or Sebring,  we will see Leo/Rick in the their midst

Today they are supposed to film tonight the dinner scene at El Coyote which came to be Tate & Sebring's last meal,  I wouldn't be surprised to see Leo eating at that same restaurant,  having an encounter with them,  not realizing, like the rest of us ,they were going home to their tragic doom

26 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Jade

To my understanding of film plot   Leo and Brad are equal co leads , and as we follow their story we will be drawn into what else was happening in their entertainment world in 1969

To me  Quentin is using Leo to connect us with the characters of Tate, Polanski, and Sebring

And he is using Brad to connect us to Manson and his followers

And , I may be wrong,  but just like when we saw them filming at Spahn Ranch we had Brad/Cliff in their midst

And , I think, when we see Sharon, Polanski , or Sebring,  we will see Leo/Rick in the their midst

Today they are supposed to film tonight the dinner scene at El Coyote which came to be Tate & Sebring's last meal,  I wouldn't be surprised to see Leo eating at that same restaurant,  having an encounter with them,  not realizing, like the rest of us ,they were going home to their tragic doom

Makes pretty sense to me, thanks :D

This is a great vid from last night, you get to see Quentin directing Margot, Emile, etc and some extras on how he wants them to enter the restaurant

Also , to me, it looks like our famed 'yellow car' is shown  parked outside the restaurant  

SexyLeo91

Yes , it would be great to read this information, then actually be able to go to mentioned locale 

However, I’ve noticed these night shoots are starting around midnight to early morning hours of next day 

So with work, I’d have to hope for weekend filming for my encounter with Rick Dalton :p