Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo/UFC fight

All of Leo’s pals are there Kevin , Lukas, Reeza 

When Kevin 1st posted an insta story the guy ahead of him had on shoes like Leo’s Allbirds 

Unfortunately at end just now a terrible fight broke out in audience & in ring 

One guy was posting pix from the opposite direction Kevin was filming brawl 

And you see one guy in background with hood over baseball cap 

I would speculate that is Leo 

EE78724C-9FA2-4CBE-B383-D372BC64960D.jpeg E19B9064-3583-4D01-AC34-C6546899E3F5.jpeg

Barbie

Looking at Kevin’s vid it was chaos / frightening with that many people congested in one spot 

When the fight was over Khabib jumped from the ring & jumped a guy in audience, and when security is trying to break that brawl up, other men jump into ring & start hitting McGregor 

Lots of vids of what happened now online 

Hope more fights don’t break out before they empty arena 

Only good thing is the guy captured Leo in his pix :p

Tks for pix , a cutie for sure :heart:

Thanks ox and Barbie for the pics, filming vids and info on the UFC fight.

Ladies, both pics are new to me, and I especially like the second one :wub:

Hope no one was seriously hurt, but I dunno, watching a fight gives off this adrenaline rush, and next thing, folks wanna kick some ass, lol. Yeah that's Leo in that hoodie, aww:smile:

Jade

Tks for more pix from that photo shoot , it looks like they appeared in some type of interview for a Japanese magazine,   which we never saw, or at least I know I didn't  :) 

Also, love Baz,  he is always mentioning Leo,  and for sure,  Leo and his Hawaiian shirt

As to filming,  like Barbie mentioned,  I've read that when they were filming at Spahn Ranch during the day with Brad & Manson group , they were ,also , filming at night along Cielo Drive which would be Sharon Tate /Jay Sebring area

Also from what I read at Tarantino News and movie sites,  they will be filming to around mid November

According to this tweet , if accurate,   Leo and Brad might be filming tonight

A M Grundy

was just outside at @therealcasavega on Ventura where #QuentinTarantino is filming a scene with The #BradPitt and #LeonardoDiCaprio. Lots of 60s cars on the street. very cool. #casavega #shermanoaks 🌮🌯🥃🌴#HoorayforHollywood 🌟https://twitter.com/therealcasavega/status/1049427048609898496 

A M Grundy added,

Casa Vega Restaurant @therealcasavega
Tia Frances and Tio Daniel circa 1940’s #casavega #classic #history https://www.casavega-history.com/2018/10/05/tia-frances-and-tio-daniel-circa-1940s/  via @therealcasavega
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like