moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

Finally some set pics :thumbsup: Thanks everyone for sharing. Leo looks good - and his butt too, like some of you mentioned before :p

A Twitter sighting

Saniyaba  ? @saniyyahL15 4h4 hours ago

OMGG I just saw Leonardo DiCaprio and holy fuck he’s so fine in person. ?

Bnkenobi

Tks for HQ of most recent set pix :flower: 

The poster below speculates that the characters of Leo the actor and Brad the stuntman were inspired by real friendship of actor Burt Reynolds and his good pal stuntman Hal Nedhman

Looking at his filmography Reynolds was on popular western Gunsmoke for 3 yrs 

4.jpg

Thanks bnkenobi for the larger pics and ox for for the tweets, news and insta posts! Leo’s gorgeous, period.

Thanks ox for the backstory regarding Burt Reynolds and his stuntman. That is very interesting and it’ll be great to see that dynamic on the big screen soon.

welcome Balenvendriaukr!

15 hours ago, Balevendriaukr said:

When are we getting pics of Quentin, Brad, Margot, Al Pacino, and Leo all together? would super love to see that! Lol??

Hopefully soon, can't wait to see all of them together!  

Welcome Balevendriaukr! 

ox: thanks for the tweet, movie locations and info. 

And here goes my request for the week: TONS OF SET PICS!   haha.  :laugh:

Thank you for the welcome SexyLeo91 and BarbieErin! This is honestly the best forum ever on Leo and I only get my updates from you guys. Love Leo, and love seeing how his career is progressing... and I hope to meet him one day too. ?Just curious, have any of you guys met him before? ?

[email protected]

Does anyone care that filming for Once Upon A Time In #Hollywood is filming this week in Hollywood? Yeah, me neither. It's a #Tarantino film starring #DiCaprio @MargotRobbie and #Clooney. @JustJared and @PerezHilton maybe u care. #snooze

2nMEpZC.jpg

2 hours ago, calibi said:

[email protected]

Does anyone care that filming for Once Upon A Time In #Hollywood is filming this week in Hollywood? Yeah, me neither. It's a #Tarantino film starring #DiCaprio @MargotRobbie and #Clooney. @JustJared and @PerezHilton maybe u care. #snooze

2nMEpZC.jpg

#snooze but still enough to make you feel important on Twitter lol

More from the Mark London guy :) The Charlie Chaplin bus is so cool (2nd pic - don't know how to save it):thumbsup:

Thanks for all the great updates and welcome @Balevendriaukr :flower:

I wanted to repost this earlier Leo /IG sighting that was posted here in May,  now we know what Leo & Quentin may have been discussing at their May Musso & Frank Grill dinner = their future  Once filming at that locale :p 

As per Barbie's request for  new pix of Leo , we today have pix of Leo  playing volleyball in Malibu this past Sunday . we can see his long time pal Damon in pix ,  as well as , it looks to me in the last 2  pix that the  girl in black pants is Camila :)

leonardo-dicaprio-ansel-elgort-beach-volleyball-02.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-ansel-elgort-beach-volleyball-03.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-ansel-elgort-beach-volleyball-15.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-ansel-elgort-beach-volleyball-18.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-ansel-elgort-beach-volleyball-04.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-ansel-elgort-beach-volleyball-05.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-ansel-elgort-beach-volleyball-20.jpg

90.jpg 91.jpg

92.jpg

99.jpg