Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This weekend saw these Twitter sightings of Leo at Silverlake Flea Market,  and while no one got a picture of him,  the girl at one of the booths did post below what he inquired about at her booth and how he looked :p 

Silverlake Flea @Silverlakeflea Jun 30

•  

#leonardodicaprio #sighting @shelbay_bayy #drooling @silverlakeflea #silverlakeflea ??? @ Silverlake Flea https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqwwuclyWo/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=qg41z0hld6ud 

Ana Gama @lanadegama_ Jul 1

•  

Yup saw @LeoDiCaprio today no big deal he was just vintage shopping....

naoomi gama @gypsyamavigama Jul 1

•  

I saw @LeoDiCaprio today. I love you jack

retroblades@silverlakeflea He came in my booth inquiring about my hammock which the price btw just went up! ? He looked deliciously young and I didn’t notice it was him until he proceeded to @pickpocketvintage booth next to me and I got a profile for a good 10 min!! I’m like wait was that... He blended in so well!! Then we were all geeked after he left! ???

Jade

Tks for reply about Leo's age in Chapelle pix :)

Bnkenobi

Tks for UHQ version of Leo/Brad pix :) 

thanks for the tweets, ox. But why can this people take 1 pic?    :idk:

Tiffany Haddish’s Bucket List Includes Baby 'Tiffnardo' with Leonardo DiCaprio

Go Tiffany, I support you, haha.   :D  Part about Leo starts at 1:05, Tiffnardo...  :rofl:

Thanks bnkenobi, ox, Barbie and calibi for the tweets, vids, and the encounter with Leo at the flea market (great deals at flea markets!)

Ms. Haddish is still at it :laugh:, can't blame her. Get in line, it's a long one :blush:

Lucky gal that got to get close to Leo at Coachella.

Just re-watched the commercial...those eyes :wub:

I don't usually visit too many blogs, especially the ones that bash Leo in particular, but I finally ventured over to Lainey's. Like I said earlier, I don't even comment on celebs I have no interest in, but the way she and her minions talk shit about Leo reminds me of how I roll my eyes at Channing Tatum (and yet, in my subconscious mind, I wanna hook up with him, LOL!) Lainey secretly loves Leo, that's all:sleep:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Cami Morrone Enjoy Massages During Date Night in West Hollywood

Summer lovin’! Leonardo DiCaprio and Cami Morrone heated up their relationship with a massage date on Saturday, June 30, a source tells Us Weekly.

The 43-year-old Oscar winner and the 21-year-old model indulged at The NOWin West Hollywood, a luxury massage boutique with four locations in Los Angeles.

“They both seemed really happy and relaxed on their way out,” the source told Us. During their outing, the two bought a variety of retail items, including The NOW’s signature scent candle.

After the Wolf of Wall Street actor and the Miami native were spotted together shopping at Barneys in Los Angeles in December, a source told Us Weekly exclusively that they were “hooking up.”

An insider close to Morrone told Us that they’ve known each other for over 10 years as her mom, Lucila Sola, is dating DiCaprio’s close friend Al Pacino.

They further sparked dating speculation when they stepped out for breakfast at Los Angeles’ Gesso restaurant in West Hollywood in late March. Morrone didn’t shy away from sharing her affection during the outing, even sweetly kissing her beau on the shoulder while they walked arm-in-arm.

Though DiCaprio and Morrone haven’t gone public with their relationship, they’ve been spotted multiple times together, including a VIP weekend at the Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, in April.

An onlooker told Us that the couple were “hugging and being affectionate,” and that they “looked really happy and smiley.”

DiCaprio previously dated Gisele Bündchen, Bar Refaeli, Blake Lively, Toni Garrn and Erin Heatherton. He was also briefly linked to Rihanna.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-cami-morrone-get-massages/

Please, donate to Leonardo DiCaprio Fan and help the gallery remain online.