Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Screenshot  of Leo and Tobey at last night's 50th birthday party at Paramount Studios

The person , Ralph Rieckermann ,  also , posted insta stories from Leo's birthday party

IMG_6204.PNG IMG_6205.PNG IMG_6206.PNG

Calibi & Jade

Tks for  Titanic 20th anniversary related articles :flower:

Seems like Cosmpolitan  is doing interview with various Titanic cast members, this one is with the actress who played Cora

Can you still dance a jig really good though? If someone's taking you out to the club, are they going to get a good Irish dance?

I don't know if I can do the jig anymore! I think if I watched and really just dedicated time to relearning it, maybe I could do it. But you also can't do it by yourself. When you're getting, like, twirled around by Leonardo DiCaprio, you just go with the moment.

My very first scene that we filmed was one where I'm sitting with Leonardo DiCaprio, and we were drawing in his sketchbook. And he sees Rose and then [the actor] playing my dad comes up and says, "All right, say good-bye to Uncle Jack," so he could go off with her. It got cut — it's in the deleted scenes — but it was three hours [of takes] and, in between, just hanging out and drawing pictures with Leo.

Do you remember what you and Leo were drawing?

If I remember correctly, we were drawing the world, and we were drawing the rain, which was God crying. I have this really weird memory of that.

Please tell me you got to keep that sketch or something that Leo drew for you.

Here's the thing, and this is really, really sad — there's another scene where Leo is drawing me and my dad, we're, like, looking out at the ocean and he's drawing us; it's the scene where he sees Rose for the first time. Leo signed that sketch for me, and it was [being kept] safe in a trailer, and someone went in and stole it. I was so upset.

The worst. I know you've talked about Leo getting you PB&J sandwiches between takes and other sweet stuff — was he a Jack Dawson dreamboat in real life?

He totally was. There was so much of Jack in Leo, definitely. He was very sweet; he was very goofy, absolutely adorable. He always had a smile on his face, it was great.

ET article about Jamie's birthday party

Jamie Foxx's 50th birthday party was a star-studded affair, which included a rare appearance from his rumored girlfriend, Katie Holmes.

Foxx celebrated his big day at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles, and also performed for his guests onstage, an eyewitness at the bash tells ET. The eyewitness says Holmes sat with Foxx's Django Unchained co-star, Leonardo DiCaprio, at a private table surrounded with a few friends to watch the performance.

Holmes was snapped in the crowd, wearing a pearl necklace and sporting her new pixie cut

Foxx apparently wasn't shy when it came to their rumored relationship. According to our eyewitness, the Oscar-winning actor sang along to a song with “I love you” lyrics and looked directly into Holmes' eyes.

Other celebrities in attendance were DiCaprio's best friend Tobey McGuire -- who at one point, our eyewitness notes, stood on the booth and sang along with the music -- and Snoop Dogg, who had his own table. Foxx also called up the rapper to perform with him on-stage. Ice Cube and Ludacris also performed at the soiree.

The eyewitness says Holmes and DiCaprio both left the party at around 12:40 a.m.

"Jamie definitely was looking and smiling at [Holmes] the majority of the night," another eyewitness tells ET of the rumored couple's interaction at the party, though noted that they didn't show any PDA. "Even when on stage he would look over and point at her and then smile. She would smile back. They sat together at the table for about 30 minutes together until she left with Leo

Thanks for the update marinebing! Aww.

Thanks leolover and oxford for the interviews with some of the cast from Titanic and news from Jamie Foxx's birthday party. He can sing too :biggrin:

That profile pic Jade you have of Leo kissing Kate...I mean Jack kissing Rose, mmmmm! I bet Leo is an amazing kisser:happy:

It's pretty amazing how that actress remembered that drawing, and got to work with Leo! He seems sweet.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

@SexyLeo91 I'm with you on that kissing bet... I always thought it looks like he knows exactly what he's doing with his lips (and sometimes even with his tongue, my oh my) :angel::baronfaint:

Right there with you girls :baronfaint:

Jade

loveeeeeeeeee your new HOT avvie :drool::chicken:

BIG THANKS dear Leo fans for the wonderful Leo goodies :flower:

Deadline writer says Leo and Benicio Del Toro are being considered for the main roles of Ridley Scott's next film The Cartel 

Now, they hope to get beyond the story of changing the narrative around the movie, to focus on the stylish film itself. Scott was progressing towards a production start on an adaptation of the Don Winslow drug corruption epic The Cartel when he read David Scarpa’s script on the Getting kidnapping and immediately committed last March. Scott is capable of love at first sight, and the impact was sudden and as palpable when he dropped everything after seeing George Lucas’s Star Wars and lobbied to direct Alien, or when he read the Cormac McCarthy script The Counselor and cleared the decks for that one.

Shifting back The Cartel made sense because it requires stars – I’ve heard the hope is to pair Leonardo DiCaprio as the DEA agent and Benicio Del Toro the Mexican cartel kingpin — but the grounded subject matter and period of the Getty kidnap film is really why Scott took the leap.

http://deadline.com/2017/12/ridley-scott-christopher-plummer-kevin-spacey-getty-kidnap-movie-dan-friedkin-all-the-money-in-the-world-saved-from-scandal-1202229082/

Thanks oxford for the Leo sightings, bnkenobi for the link to the pix, and calibi for the latest news!

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Me, personally pass The Cartel project, I prefer the Tarantino movie subject, seems way more interesting.   :p

I'm with you on this one...I'd rather see the Tarantino film! Hell, I wanna see him on that big screen again :wink: