Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Other celebrities spotted at Catch LA that night included Leonardo DiCaprio, his longtime friend Tobey Maguire, his The Revenant and Inception co-star Lukas Haas, his Romeo + Juliet co-star Vinny Laresca, Victor Cruz, Scott Disick, Tyler Perry, Tony Gonzalez and Reggie Bush, another source said.

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/822937/jennifer-lopez-drake-enjoy-another-date-night-and-are-they-getting-more-serious

Calibi

Tks for all your efforts to keep us updated on the latest LA/NY Twitter sightings , as well as, the Villa & Leo & Nina dining pix :flower::flower::flower:

Jade

Agree with others that the pix you posted of Leo were great pix,  I do remember seeing those pix before,  but when I scanned just now through my 2016 saved pix , I don't see them :idk:

Barbie & Leo Lover

Yes, I love the look of Leo's hair in restaurant pix :drool:

Kat

Since Before the Flood wasn't on the documentary shortlist when it was announced Dec 6th, we knew that meant it was no longer Oscar eligible , but the Ivory Game was on the shortlist , and , like you and others, I had hoped l that it would receive an Oscar nod today :idk:

Calibi

Tks for new pix of Leo in Rawanda :smile:

I had noticed on IG that his pal Richie & girlfriend Megan had been posting pix from the area , so now we know where Leo has been since Sunday & why Twitter sightings of him in NY stopped 

Looking forward next to seeing him present BA at this Sunday 's SAG Awards :thumbsup: 

Came accross this today, kinda hope it's not true ...

Scarface Remake Starring Leonardo DiCaprio And Sofia Vergara Announced for 2017

Universal Studios, one of the largest movie studios in Hollywood has announced that 32 years after it’s release, the legendary crime-drama film, Scarface, is getting a remake starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Sofia Vergara.

The 1983 story of Tony Montana, Cuban immigrant turned powerful drug lord, has come to be one of the most iconic films of the 80’s and you’d be hard pressed to find someone who doesn’t recognize the movie’s most famous line, delivered by cocaine-covered, gun-touting Montana: “Say hello to my little friend”.

In the press release, Universal Studios revealed that they had been planning a remake since 2002, but that they had not been able to find anyone who they thought could live up to Al Pacino’s august performance in the original. This is what Brian De Palma, the director of the 1983 film, had to say:

“You know when you got a film as successful and as influential as Scarface, there’s this unspoken rule in Hollywood that you’ve got to make a remake and relaunch the story for a new generation. I am not ashamed of this, it’s what we do in Hollywood and it’s a great opportunity to create a new exciting version. This project has been on the drawing board for almost 15 years and I was just about to give up on it until 2013 when I saw The Wolf of Wallstreet in the cinemas and saw Leonardo DiCaprio’s energy and fire, I knew I wanted him to be Tony Montana. Two years later, we are well into production and are expecting a 2017 release. Working with DiCaprio is a blessing and he is really nailing his role. It must be the Italian blood. As so far as casting Sofia Vergara as Gina, Montana’s sister will be just as epic. Combining these two actors will ensure the successful relaunch of Scarface."

The film will have the same plot and storyline of the original, but the scenes that will be used to tell the story however, will be mostly new and completely rewritten. The story has already been made into a movie twice before, but will now be set in Los Angeles and has screenwriter Jonathan Herman and director Pablo Larraín attached.

“As much as some of my guys just want to do Scarface scene by scene with the same script out of laziness, there is no way I’m venturing out on this journey without really refreshing the film and its story. For example, this remake is not set in the 1980’s but in the mid 2000’s and obviously there are going to be differences because of the era. I think both fans of Scarface and those who are new to the story will love what we are doing here,” said Larrain.

Further news on this movie can be expected closer to the release date, but in the meantime, you can discuss the upcoming blockbuster under the hashtag #ScarfaceRemake

source : https://empireherald.com/scarface-remake-starring-leonardo-dicaprio-and-sofia-vergara-announced-for-2017/