Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks ox and calibi for the updates.

Man, watch the whole Golden Globes just to see Leo for a few seconds, anyway it's always worthy.  :wub6yh2cm: It was funny because the girl almost needed to push him to leave the stage after the actress finished her speech, lol. I don't think he walked the red carpet since he was there just to present the best actress, I think he was not even at the cerimony, just arrived to present and left for some pos-party, I guess.  

7 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I hope Leo shows up to Oscars Red Carpet. I entered the People Magazine's Contest for Red Carpet Tickets and won (several entries) just so I could be in the same place as him just once in my life to see him live. Please show up Leo. :/

Fingers crossed then !

Just now, kellybsblover said:

I hope Leo shows up to Oscars Red Carpet. I entered the People Magazine's Contest for Red Carpet Tickets and won (several entries) just so I could be in the same place as him just once in my life to see him live. Please show up Leo. :/

Oh, I hope he walks the Oscars red carpet at least, rooting for you.  :smile:

Barbie & Calibi

Tks for  Leo /GG updates  :flower::flower:

Shadow

As to Leo presenting , prior to last night's GG event,  my fellow  fan reminded me when Leo presented the Best Picture winner to Lord of the Rings at the GG 2004, that  he never walked red carpet/sat in audience, only appeared on stage to present, so that is what she was expecting this time, and as we now know , she was right

So , personally, I think that will happen at all  the upcoming awards , so whiIe I would love for  Kelllybslover to see him at Oscars ( I'd love to see him in person one day as well )  I think he will only appear on stage to present  :sad:

Leonardo+DiCaprio+74th+Annual+Golden+Globe+q7-AjIgKeuvx.jpg Leonardo+DiCaprio+74th+Annual+Golden+Globe+rw8wXX-AX1Lx.jpg

From ET article about GG after parties

After Casey Affleck's Golden Globes win, his older brother Ben was looking for him at the after party held at Chateau Marmont. The famous siblings were joined by DiCaprio and Maguire.

http://www.etonline.com/awards/206939_golden_globes_2017_after_parties_stars_mingle_with_their_a_list_squads_at_swanky_soirees/

From People magazine more Leo after GG party news

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal Cuddle Up at Jimmy Fallon’s Private Post-Globes Bash

Leonardo DiCaprio was solo at the Golden Globes, but he and Nina Agdal are still going strong.

The Oscar winner, 42, and his model girlfriend, 24, reunited at Jimmy Fallon’s private after party at L.A. hotspot Delilah on Sunday night, and the duo weren’t shy about showing off a little PDA.

“Leo was in a booth next to the deejay and basically gazing longingly into Nina’s eyes,” a partygoer tells PEOPLE exclusively. “At one point, she leaned into him for a cuddle. They were very relaxed together.”

DiCaprio also had his wolf pack by his side. He was seen drinking cocktails and laughing with Jonah Hill and hanging out with Tobey Maguire, who kept a low profile at the party.

Hill also danced to live music with Andrew Garfield, who hung out with Riley Keough, his costar in the upcoming movie Under the Silver Lake.

http://people.com/awards/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-inside-jimmy-fallon-golden-globes-party/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Pix of Leo and Ben at  Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel for Live by Night premiere,  as we know Leo is one of the producers of the film

Barbie

Tks for more Leo /GG pix  :smile:

Calibi

Tks for pix of Leo & pal Jonah at GG party, as well as ,  Leo & Nina sighting at Jon & Vinny's and Live By Night premiere sighting :smile: