Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Scorsese recently said he plans to reunite with Leo and De Niro after filming The Irishman

DeNiro is set to work with Scorsese again on The Irishman, but in a recent interview, the two-time Oscar winning actor revealed that he would also love to work alongside DiCaprio. 

When asked about De Niro's quotes, Scorsese says that "we've been talking about that for years, but, we haven't found the material. I went off on the road here with Silence, so, we tried for years to find something. The new one that we have called The Irishman, that unfortunately doesn't have a role in it for Leo, I don't think. There's no reason why after that, we couldn't find something."

https://www.joe.co.uk/entertainment/watch-martin-scorsese-is-trying-to-make-a-film-with-leonardo-dicaprio-and-robert-de-niro/101969

Calibi

Tks for Leo pix /news updates :flower:

Barbie

As to Critics Choice , I guess it depends on if he wants to fly back to LA for the event, or has other obligations that  make him want to remain in New York :idk::idk:

I did notice last year that very few past winners were there to present the new winner award  versus those present to present  GG/SAG/Oscars

Pagesix Sightings 

After meeting with Donald Trump about climate control, Leo DiCaprio dined at Rao’s with Andrew Murstein, and told fellow patrons he believes the president-elect will do the right thing. Trump and DiCaprio are having another meeting early next year...

Leo is in Tulum Mexico

ELVIRA VAZQUEZ‏@laELVSSS

Casi me desmayo @LeoDiCaprio en Tulum

♛Viktor_Alexander♛– ‏@ViktorADR

When leonardo di caprio is sitting right in front of you in the resto but you respect him a lot by not dragging attention to him

PKTzVf7.jpg

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Calibi

Tks for new pix of Leo in Talum  :smile:

I noticed his good pal Emily Mace has been there with others celebrating her birthday since Friday, it appears that Leo has now joined in celebration

Nina is in Tulum too or was/thats at least what I saw @rosmaryaltuve posted a pic with her and nina on instagram :smile: 

DiCap

Tks for IG information :smile: 

I noticed someone asked the guy who posted the pix above of Leo in Talum who he was with and he replied

As it appears on the other side of table was his pal Lukas and his girlfriend Josey

♛Viktor_Alexander♛ @ViktorADR 5h5 hours ago

@vanessamoviefan his girl and other guy with his girl

Eastofeden

Tks for  locating the video that Lucky Girl asked about , as I've never seen that clip :smile:

•  

Alan Thicke

Such sad news to hear of the sudden death today of Growing Pains Alan Thicke .

I had just read last week a recent interview with Alan in which he once again talked about Leo's  talent and that the world hasn't seen yet all Leo has to offer

Calibi

Tks for  alert to all the new pix of Leo on beach in Tulum, as well as, Twitter sighting tonight  :flower::flower: 

Leo and Nina head to Mexico after Trump meeting

After meeting with Donald Trump, Leo DiCaprio headed to Mexico. 

The star and his model girlfriend Nina Agdal were spotted in Tulum, this week with pal Lukas Haas.

Before he left, Oscar winner Leo bought a work by hot painter Joe Bradley for a cool $65,000 at the Children of Armenia Fund’s gala at Cipriani 42nd Street.

DiCaprio’s bud, art dealer Tony Shafrazi, was the gala’s honorary chair, and Simon de Pury presided over the auction.

Terry George and Eric Esrailian were honored.

http://pagesix.com/2016/12/13/leo-and-nina-head-to-mexico-after-trump-meeting/

Ben Affleck talks about Leo being a producer on Live By Night

While he had to wear many hats on this project -- he was an actor, writer, director and producer on the film -- Affleck gave credit to his team who made things easier for him. "I had Leonardo DiCaprio to rely on as a producer," the Oscar winner said. "I know him pretty well. He's a very good guy. He's a friend of mine and a really smart guy and somebody who really understands a lot about movies."

http://www.etonline.com/movies/205016_exclusive_ben_affleck_talks_family_holiday_plans_and_producing_live_by_night_with_leonardo_dicaprio/