Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just now, Rory_ said:

+1

I wish 

i wish somebody had ask him at the Scottish business awards or somewhere else  about his plans.

Can't wait to get some news.

YES! I'm so curious.  

eastofeden: thanks for the posters.  And well, even if Leo is not nominated as a producer, but I think he will be at most ceremonies because he won everything and he have to present the awards for best actress.  

Also, IDK if you guys saw it, but Critics Choice Awards is no longer in january but december, I saw a commercial on tv... the show will air december 11. 

Ns4emns.jpg

OcZn8q4.jpg

Confirmed: Leo is in the Holy City, y'all. 

The Oscar-winning actor was spotted this afternoon eating lunch al fresco at Butcher & Bee with a bevy of buddies—a party of six they say. 

DiCaprio was seen sipping a drink while his companions chatted at a table in the popular restaurant's outdoor seating area.

Alex Waggoner of the Butcher & Bee staff told The Post and Courier that the actor's group called ahead. Waggoner could not confirm details of what the actor ordered or how long he was there. She said that it was during the restaurant's busy hour, so it was easy for him to go somewhat unnoticed by other patrons. She did not recognize anyone else at his table.

Sources say that the actor, who won critical acclaim for his role in 2015's "The Revenant," is spending Thanksgiving at a plantation in the  in the Lowcountry.

Eastofeden

Tks for FYI posters for Ivory Game /Before the Flood :smile: 

I agree with my fellow Leo fan  as to the reason Leo hasn't announced his next definite film project is that he wants the  media/industry  'focus' to  stay on these two documentaries during this award season before the focus/talk redirects to his new film

Calibi & DiCap

Tks for pix /etc that let us know that Leo & Nina will be spending Thanksgiving in Charleston area :flower::flower:

He looks great in pix

More about Leo's lunch visit and the woman who asked for picture

Confirmed: Leo is in the Holy City, y'all. 

The Oscar-winning actor was spotted this afternoon eating lunch al fresco at Butcher & Bee with a bevy of buddies—a party of six they say. 

Lauren Dumas-Schryver was eating lunch on the patio with her daughter and two friends when they noticed a black SUV pulling up. 

"We knew it was him as soon as he got out even with the baseball cap and sunglasses," she said. 

Dumas-Schryver said that Dicaprio sat down at a nearby table with his girlfriend and the rest of his entourage. Her group approached his table and politely asked for a photo.

"He obliged, although he wasn't excited about it."

Alex Waggoner of the Butcher & Bee staff told The Post and Courier that the actor's group called ahead. Waggoner could not confirm details of what the actor ordered or how long he was there. She said that it was during the restaurant's busy hour, so it was easy for him to go somewhat unnoticed by other patrons. She did not recognize anyone else at his table.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/leonardo-dicaprio-ate-lunch-at-butcher-bee-in-charleston-today/article_90d52e3c-b1bd-11e6-95a8-9f89eff19c53.html

Articles with pics from yesterdays sightings 

Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Nina Agdal Spend Thanksgiving Eve in Charleston

http://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-thanksgiving-eve-in-charleston/

Let's getaway! Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal enjoy early Thanksgiving holiday in South Carolina

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3967160/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Nina-Agdal-enjoy-early-Thanksgiving-holiday-South-Carolina.html

Also happy thanksgiving to everyone who is celebrating it today! :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone::heart:

Wolf wets his whistle

DiCarpio and pals snap up £1000 of whisky at distillery

MOVIE star Leonardo DiCaprio and his Holywood pals snapped up a grand’s worth of whisky on a secret trip to a Scots distillery. The A-lister called in at Deanston Distillery in Stirlingshire with friends Kevin Connolly – of hit show Entourage – and Mars Attacks! star Lukas Haas. Crowds had flocked to see Wolf of Wall Street actor DiCaprio as he visited the Social Bite restaurant project in Edinburgh last week. He also addressed the Scottish Business Awards and took in Edinburgh Castle.

And DiCaprio and his group arrived at the distillery after closing time to have a dram or two.

Manager Peter Semple: “We had a call from one of the businesses we work with to say that a client was coming with some VIP guests. Mr DiCaprio arrived with a small group of friends. They were very nice and really interested in the way that we make our whisky.

“They enjoyed the tasting and seemed to be enjoying their time in Scotland.

“We are all still pretty excited about it now.”

It is understood Leo and his mates spent about £1000 on five bottles of whisky.

Robert De Niro recently spoke about Leo 

He say he's nothing but happy watching the recent collaborations between Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio, emphasizing, "Leo loves Marty the way I do, so it's great. I'd love for the three of us to do something." (De Niro also reveals that Scorsese asked him to appear in 1987's The Last Temptation of Christ, 2002's Gangs of New York and 2006's The Departed, but that scheduling issues got in the way.)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/awards-chatter-podcast-robert-de-niro-comedian-950559

Entrepreneur Shaf Rasul on meeting Leo at the Scottish Business Awards 

I LIKE to think I’m not the worst looking man in the world – but sometimes you have to recognise when you’re beaten hands down.

Meeting Leonardo DiCaprio at the recent Scottish Business Awards was a real pleasure, and also something of a humbling experience.
The man simply oozed charm and charisma – attributes that have seen him remain at the top of the Hollywood tree for some 20 years now.
Most importantly though, he was able to chat away to people from all walks of life and give them his undivided attention. He made many of them feel like they were in a movie themselves.
That right there is the very definition of class – and it’s enough to make the rest of us men green with envy.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/229094/the-1-4-billion-deal-to-snatch-up-travel-search-engine-skyscanner-is-an-absolute-game-changer/