Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From NY Post : mention of Leo at De Grisogono party on Tuesday night

We’re told the over-the-top fête was so packed that Leo DiCaprio had to climb over the rocky walls surrounding the legendary hotel’s pool because he couldn’t make his way through the crowds to exit.

“It was just wall-to-wall [people],” said another source. “A friend had to lift [Leo] up to help him up this little rock face so that they could escape. It would have taken him an hour to get to the door.”

Barbie

Tks for Revenant and even more new Cannes pix :smile:

Classe & Fash

Tks for vid and more pix of Leo at Riverkeeper event :smile:

According to tweet below Leo just arrived at tonight's AMFAR gala in Cannes , would be 9:30 pm there

The tweeter ( who works for Gala )  posted video of Leo at table that you can see  on his Twitter page

He is sitting next to Irmelin & Dave

I had read just now at Forbes that they as part of auction they are auctioning off a week at Leo's Palm Spring's home   

I31hGTZt_bigger.png Alexandre MarasVerified account ?@AlexandreMaras 6m6 minutes ago

Leonardo #DiCaprio est arrivé au gala de l' #amfARCannes #GalaCroisette @GALAfr 

leocannes.jpg

Another pix of Leo from last night's Riverkeeper event , as well as,  article

untitled.png

Who saw the Oscars? Kennedy did. “I’m so happy that you won that Oscar and gave that speech,” he said to DiCaprio. “I hope you win one every year.”

“I met Leo probably the first time 20 years ago, and I immediately fell in love with him — not for the reason most people do,” Kennedy said. “He understands that celebrity is currency. You can spend it down…saying good things. He can do it in places that none of the rest of us can go. He can go to Davos and talk about this. The oil companies are always welcome, but environmentalists aren’t. But Leonardo DiCaprio is.”

“Listening to Bobby speak for the first time, you quite literally feel as if you’re witnessing a war cry from ‘Braveheart’ as he propels in to the battlefield for Mother Earth,” DiCaprio said. “Indeed, he has inspired me to grow my own environmental foundation and join that crusade. And maybe some day I’ll be honored being thrown in jail as often as he has been.”

Since Big Fish are best served with big checkbooks, Lauren pledged $100,000 to Riverkeeper. Then DiCaprio promised to match it through a grant from his Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation. “I’m basically just following in your footsteps,” he said to Lauren from the stage.