Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

6 hours ago, behoti said:

I thought I could share this with you girls. A couple of weeks ago I move out, in between my papers and memories I found my ticket from when I saw "Romeo and Juliet"(ohhhhh, how much I loved that film), I was 13 back then, and I got so nostalgic, couldn't believe this man has kept my attention for over 20 years.

@behoti that's awesome :PinkCouture2: R & J is my all time fav Leo movie :heart: I can't believe it too that I'm a huge fan of Leo for 16 years :chicken:

BIG THANKS 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates:flower:

3 hours ago, Leo lover said:

@behoti that's awesome :PinkCouture2: R & J is my all time fav Leo movie :heart: I can't believe it too that I'm a huge fan of Leo for 16 years :chicken:

BIG THANKS 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates:flower:

:thumbsup:People has mix feelings with R&J but it's just awesome. Leo ruined me for all Romeos, he was and is my Romeo

Some Cannes Leo sightings from NY Post

Notice they mention that Leo & Tobey attended the after party dinner for the film Nice Guys,  and in relation to that I did notice that in one of the videos from the film's showing at Cannes you could see Irmelin & Dave behind  Crowe & Gosling

Leo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire arrived from a dinner nearby hosted by Dasha Zhukova for producer Joel Silver’s hot title, “The Nice Guys”

The next day Leo was at the hotel having lunch with Maguire, financier Vivi Nevo and club king Richie Akiva. 

Behoti

Tks for the Hugh Glass toy pix :smile:

Kat

Tks  for  Leo /Red Granite older Cannes pix  , is new to me  :smile:

Barbie

The party pix Kat posted was from Red Granite party at Cannes in 2011

Classe

Tks for pix :smile:

Handsome Dog

Tks for another Leo /Cannes party pix :smile:

Jade

Tks for more pix  of Leo from  last night's Heart Fund Gala , and , yes, he looks great :woot:

I notice he is sitting next to  his pal Milutin Gatsby the global chair of Leo's  Foundation Gala

I need to ask Milutin my question, When is the LDF Gala this year ?  :p 

Behoti & Barbie

Yes, we are a trio :p 

Paris Match video & article about Leo /Heart Fund Gala

In the video they show Leo a lot ,as well as,  what he bid on and won,  looks like some type of poster to me  :idk:

http://www.parismatch.com/People/Cinema/Leonardo-DiCaprio-au-Heart-Fund-Generous-People-Gala-971098 

Hollywood star was the center of attention during the charity event to benefit children in Cannes.

Leonardo DiCaprio crystallized looks every Monday on the sidelines of the Cannes Film Festival at the gala Heart Fund Generous People. The charity event to benefit children with heart disease stood in the private rooms of the Carlton. Always so allergic to the red carpet and "Photo Call" is by the kitchens of the palace that the star DiCaprio won his table in front of the podium. Cap on his head, the handsome Leo wanted once again to play it low profile! The highlight of the evening: the auction to benefit the association has unleashed passions. Many prize packages including three bracelets De Grisogono or a panther of highly rated French artist Richard Orlinski

Jade

Tks for new Leo cover :smile:

Yes,  Nice Guys is on my list to see as well

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

New cover :smile:

LejXhJdQ.jpg

Loved the trailer to "The Nice Guys" :p Can't wait to see it by myself :thumbsup:

I was too young to see "Romeo and Juliet" in cinema (I was still too young when Titanic came out so I missed that whole leo mania era :/) but R&J is one of my favorite Leo movies/roles too :heart: He's so breathtakingly beautiful in this movie, it hurts!!! After that I was totally in love with him :p

tumblr_mwb3q79iQw1r1weouo1_250.giftumblr_mwb3q79iQw1r1weouo4_250.gif tumblr_mwb3q79iQw1r1weouo6_250.gif

Leomania was insane! good times!!!

The introduction of Romeo is just perfect, the sunset behind, his perfect hair falling perfectly, so melancholic, just breathtaking. Leo embodied Romeo in all his glory