Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pix  of Leo playing volleyball taken in LA , that's Leo on other side of net in middle

Leo Lover & Classe

Tks for pix and information as to when they were taken

Calibi

Tks for another article about Leo/Vanity Fair /Cannes party :smile:

Some pix of Leo at lunch yesterday at Eden Roc hotel from Daily Mail

Their article said that it appeared to be business meeting as the others were all men in suits  

343CBD2700000578-3593078-image-a-25_1463410279762.jpg 343CBDEE00000578-3593078-image-a-28_1463410804878.jpg

Calibi

Tks for  new pix of Leo at Mamo in Antibes :smile:

343CBD4100000578-3593078-image-a-27_1463410387580.jpg 343CBE1C00000578-0-image-m-24_1463410081538.jpg

343DBF3D00000578-3593078-image-a-76_1463417389424.jpg 343DBF1800000578-3593078-image-a-77_1463417429763.jpg

Love seeing Leo having fun, he deserve a break, though I can't wait for him to start working again on a movie.

I thought I could share this with you girls. A couple of weeks ago I move out, in between my papers and memories I found my ticket from when I saw "Romeo and Juliet"(ohhhhh, how much I loved that film), I was 13 back then, and I got so nostalgic, couldn't believe this man has kept my attention for over 20 years. So I started a marathon of Leo's movies in chronological order, from This boy's life to The revenant, just to see how he has become the acting beast he is today. It's been so much fun so far. I have got to the end of pre-Titanic era and about to embark on the biggest ship of all. Two of my favourite characters are in this era, the sweet Arnie Grape and the tortured Romeo. Now I'm anxious to get to manly Leo.

Some more Eden Roc /lunch pix from Sunday ; love how he talks with his hands :heart:

Even though I'm sure it has nothing to do with us, but it is funny to see recent pix with  his hat off after posters mentioned how  much they enjoyed seeing some

pix for a change with his hat off showing his beautiful hair :p 

531727900.jpg 531727918.jpg 531727920.jpg 531727930.jpg 531727932.jpg 531727936.jpg 531727946.jpg 531727934.jpg 531727950.jpg

Cute article about this close up of Leo on yacht that surfaced yesterday at Instagram

davidgeffen1-420x420.jpg

What Happens When a Billionaire Joins Instagram

How David Geffen got a rare photo of Leonardo DiCaprio on his mega-yacht.

On Sunday, a photo surfaced on Instagram of Leonardo DiCaprio on a yacht looking like very much like he was still in character from The Revenant. His untrimmed beard fit perfectly into the cutout of his crisp, white V-neck shirt and it was unclear whether or not his hair was slicked back with seawater, sweat, gel, or all of the above. While his off-duty appearance was unsurprising, the fact that DiCaprio allowed anyone to take his picture, let alone while on vacation, and at such an intimate angle, felt like a gift from the social media gods. The photo quickly went viral.

Who had the temerity to take this photo? That would be one David Geffen, the 73-year-old billionaire founder of a Hollywood studio — Dreamworks, co-founded with Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg — a major record label, Geffen Records, which released everything from John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s Double Fantasy to Nirvana‘s Nevermind — and, to boot, he was also one of the producers of Cats and Dreamgirls. In other words: ka-ching!

Geffen’s Instagram tagline is a coy, “Google me.” Modesty was never his strong suit. Discovering that he had joined the kids on social media was about as surprising as finding out that Candice Bergen and Mick Jagger are also on there, unbeknownst to anyone. Rich septuagenarians, they’re just like us!

So, what happens when a billionaire joins Instagram? After only six weeks on the platform, Geffen has gained 4,078 followers — hundreds of which came from the Leo photo.

He’s only following a select 59 people though, including Elton John’s husband, Justin Bieber’s agent, Dasha Zhukova‘s private account, and lots of buff men, like Colton Haynes. Alas, he hasn’t figured out how to tag anyone, yet. But tagging is for laymen if your ‘grams include Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, Julia Roberts, Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, and of course, Leo.

Lil Yachty, however, was nowhere to be found.

In sum, Gaffen’s account can be broken down into three areas of interest: photos of his 453-foot yacht (“Rising Sun,” which makes an annual pilgrimage to the Cannes Film Festival), photos of famous people on his yacht, and famous people he hung out with before he had his yacht.

If you actually Google Geffen, you’ll learn that “Rising Sun” is only half the size of the Titanic, but don’t tell Leo that.

25 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Behoti

Looks like we became Leo fans at same time with R&J :heart:

Yes, I can't wait to hear definite news of his next movie project :thumbsup:

Yayayaya, that was a fun time to be a teenager, right?