Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I can't wait to see the improvised scenes that Leo & Jonah came up with :p

Scorsese's work with actors often involves giving them the freedom to improvise and deviate from the script, so does this complicate your job?

The film we're filming now is called Wolf of Wall Street and it's filled with improvisation. He's being very brave in the way he's using improvisation and the actors are having a hell of a time coming up with great original humour.

He loves working that way; taking this rich ore and mining it and shaping it as they're shooting.

Then I have to deal with all the problems that causes because things don't match. But that's not important, what's important is to get the power of the scene across and don't worry about whether things match, or find another way to get around it. It's such fun!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-20055061

Amandine

Tks for new pix :flower:

We can see Leo's electric ciggi and moving trailers in background , so must have been taken at some point during the Wolf filming

Sic

Tks for Gang pix; their new to me :)

SweetGaby

:wave:

I wonder what this photo shoot, if a legit tweet, is for ? Do you think it might be for Tag Heuer since both Cammie & Leo do ads for them ???

Rob and Lindsay@RobandLindsay

Super excited for our big shoot tonight with Cameron Diaz and Leonardo DiCaprio, put together by one of our... http://fb.me/BEgrFL0w

Oh how nice, Leo and Cameron at a photoshoot together, they only did for GONY back in 2002, one photoshoot with black and white pics, very beautiful.

thanks the tweet, ox.

yeah,remember that one,Barbie! :blush: really nice shoot!

ox,thanks or article and tweet,btw! :p

few more oldies :wub: another one with Sheron,I guess it's the same,but from different angle :nicole:

post-39932-0-1446084321-49192_thumb.jpg post-39932-0-1446084321-53262_thumb.jpg post-39932-0-1446084321-53789_thumb.jpg

thanks Sick, the first and second pic are new to me, look Leo and Tobey so young, adorable, love them.