Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jesus...they never stop... :p

Will Leonardo DiCaprio Regret Ending Romance With Erin Heatherton? Victoria's Secret Model 'Has Guys Queuing Up'

Angel claims her life is 'wonderful' following split

Leonardo DiCaprio’s ex-girlfriend Erin Heatheron has opened up about her break up with the ‘Great Gatsby’ star earlier this month claiming that she’s “having the best time right now.”

The stunning model split with the notorious playboy after just 10 months of dating despite claims the couple were set to wed. Speaking to E! Online at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York on Wednesday the blonde insisted she wasn’t heartbroken.

The model said: "I'm having the best time right now. I couldn't feel more beautiful with all my friends. It's wonderful."

The stunner has reportedly been inundated by admirers since becoming single according to her fellow Angel Lily Aldridge, who insisted she would be snapped up pretty quickly.

"I don't think Erin's gonna have any problems getting a man. I'm pretty sure there's a line around New York City waiting for her," Aldridge revealed.

"Every guy I know is like, 'Please introduce me to Erin!'"

Us Weekly broke the story of the split last week with sources claiming, "they're both just really busy. They had crazy schedules."

They added: “They still care about each other a lot."

http://www.entertain...Guys-Queuing-Up

I saw the interview where Erin said that, but they've taken it slightly out of context though as always.

It was totally and completly taken out of context...hate how the media is turning this into "erin says shes wonderful without leo" etc....when they asked abotu the breakup, she actually avoided the question, and said she was happy to be at the VS show, having a wonderful time with her friends.....that was all......The media sometimes :clobber:

Sure Leo is dying to hear their suggestions. :rofl:

10 Ladies That Leonardo DiCaprio Could [Finally] Settle Down With

View the Gallery: 10 Celebs That Leonardo DiCaprio Could [Finally] Settle Down With!

http://www.yourtango..._medium=twitter

I've always loved Scarlett Johanson.. :whistle: just sayin ;)

Thanks everybody!

View the Gallery: 10 Celebs That Leonardo DiCaprio Could [Finally] Settle Down With!

Thanks everybody!

Me too. :hehe: I think they would be hot together. :brows:

would you mind if I post it here,cuz afraid it may be lost on tumblr, really nice story :wub:

“Your mother and I used to watch this show that was on around twenty years ago when your brother was a baby and it was called Growing Pains. So there was this scraggly little blonde kid. I think he was homeless or something. Anyways, the kid was always wearing these backwards baseball caps and oversized plaid shirts, so it was pretty convincing that he was this tough little kid that grew up on the streets or whatever. But I remember one week, this scraggly little blonde kid put on a suit for whatever reason and strangely, I sort of gained some respect for him, because it takes a real man to know how to carry himself in a suit. A few years later, when Mom was pregnant with you, this big movie, Titanic came out and it was apparently a big deal. So, of course, your mother dragged me to the theater to see it. I thought that the main boy looked familiar, and I tried to figure out where I had seen him before. Then there was this scene where he has dinner in third class, because he saves this girl’s life and he’s falling for her, so Kathy Bates puts him in this tuxedo, and seeing the way he held himself, I immediately knew who it was. It was that scraggly little blonde kid who looked great in a tux.”

-My Dad

Thanks everybody!

LOL well, I've always loved Scarlett too, I wouldnt be angry, thats for sure.

I was thinking about these days, I would love to see Leo with a brunette, you know? like Eva Green, its a different choice, but she has this different beauty and sexiness about her...

Leo /breakup/ possible new romance articles

Clearly we all know that the gossip media loves a breakup as it gives them so many new stories to create :

1. stories that claim to have the 'exclusive /insider information as to 'why' they broke up.

2. stories that suggest who he might date next.

I've followed Leo since R&J , and the only thing that ever changes in these creative stories is the name of the woman showing how truly not creative they are :p

Pami

That Danny Archer pix is stunning , or as Barilace said , and I agree :p

f c leo. how do you walk around w/o ladies and dudes throwing honey on you and trying to lick it off your skin?

Joyezz

Tks for cute story from girl's dad :)

Leo /breakup/ possible new romance articles

Clearly we all know that the gossip media loves a breakup as it gives them so many new stories to create :

1. stories that claim to have the 'exclusive /insider information as to 'why' they broke up.

I've followed Leo since R&J , and the only thing that ever changes in these creative stories is the name of the woman showing how truly not creative they are :p

:yes:

Hiii SweetGaby! long time no see around here :flower:

Joyzee nice story!

Also everybody I have my own thread now here on BZ......You can come over here and chat with me if ya ever feel like it :D

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/45512-katchitup/#entry3035356

would you mind if I post it here,cuz afraid it may be lost on tumblr, really nice story :wub:

“Your mother and I used to watch this show that was on around twenty years ago when your brother was a baby and it was called Growing Pains. So there was this scraggly little blonde kid. I think he was homeless or something. Anyways, the kid was always wearing these backwards baseball caps and oversized plaid shirts, so it was pretty convincing that he was this tough little kid that grew up on the streets or whatever. But I remember one week, this scraggly little blonde kid put on a suit for whatever reason and strangely, I sort of gained some respect for him, because it takes a real man to know how to carry himself in a suit. A few years later, when Mom was pregnant with you, this big movie, Titanic came out and it was apparently a big deal. So, of course, your mother dragged me to the theater to see it. I thought that the main boy looked familiar, and I tried to figure out where I had seen him before. Then there was this scene where he has dinner in third class, because he saves this girl’s life and he’s falling for her, so Kathy Bates puts him in this tuxedo, and seeing the way he held himself, I immediately knew who it was. It was that scraggly little blonde kid who looked great in a tux.”

-My Dad

I saw it on tumblr :) not mine

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)