Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

To answer your questions... when I met him I did take pictures but I have chosen not to share them online because last time I shared photos I took they ended up all over the place and it bothered me. But if you want to know anything else I will answer..:)

Here are some new pics of Leo looking amazing as usual. He is first at a Blood Diamond after party and then at the Global Green Benefit. :)

post-4023-1166042494_thumb.jpgpost-4023-1166042535_thumb.jpgpost-4023-1166042620_thumb.jpg

post-4023-1166042742_thumb.jpgpost-4023-1166042777_thumb.jpg

I agree Gisele is the best!! No model can ever beat her in my eyes.. she is beyond amazing! :heart:

Leo on Leno :)

post-4023-1166329946_thumb.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ujc7z

It was such a great (and rare) appearance! The best parts are when he talks about his grandmother... so funny and he looked amazing as usual!

I agree- about Gisele!!!!!!! I :heart: her.... :kiss: She is the most beautiful natural woman ever!!! :wub:

I agree Gisele is the best!! No model can ever beat her in my eyes.. she is beyond amazing! :heart:

Leo on Leno :)

post-4023-1166329946_thumb.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ujc7z

It was such a great (and rare) appearance! The best parts are when he talks about his grandmother... so funny and he looked amazing as usual!

I agree- about Gisele!!!!!!! I :heart: her.... :kiss: She is the most beautiful natural woman ever!!! :wub:

yeah, my words :yes: :wub:

Congrats Leo!!!!

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "The Departed" and "Dreamgirls" were named best drama and best comedy/musical at the 11th annual Satellite Awards, which were announced Sunday by the International Press Academy, a breakaway group from the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn.

The director award was a tie between Bill Condon for "Dreamgirls" and Clint Eastwood for "Flags of our Fathers." "Dreamgirls" also took the awards for supporting actor (Jennifer Hudson) and sound (editing and mixing).

"The Departed" also earned a supporting actor award (Leonard DiCaprio), adapted screenplay (William Monahan) and ensemble. Best dramatic acting honors went to Helen Mirren for "The Queen" and Forest Whitaker for "The Last King of Scotland." Top comedy acting awards went to Meryl Streep for "The Devil Wears Prada" and Joseph Cross for "Running with Scissors."

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews....src=widnewskonf

• 2 weeks later...