Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

6 hours ago, Sliva said:

This suit is everything on Leo :woot:

Β 

CAP D'ANTIBES, FRANCE - MAY 23: Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio attend the Cannes Film Festival Air Mail /Warner Brothers Discovery Party at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 23, 2023 in Cap d'Antibes, France. (Photo by Arnold Jerocki/Getty Images for Air Mail/Warner Brothers Discovery)
Β 

martin-scorsese-and-leonardo-dicaprio-at martin-scorsese-and-leonardo-dicaprio-at martin-scorsese-and-leonardo-dicaprio-at martin-scorsese-and-leonardo-dicaprio-at

Β 

martin-scorsese-and-leonardo-dicaprio-at martin-scorsese-and-leonardo-dicaprio-at martin-scorsese-and-leonardo-dicaprio-at martin-scorsese-and-leonardo-dicaprio-at

Yes it feels wonderful to get so much content. Can't wait for october :56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer:

Β 

Β 

Β 

And tell me about working with Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro. Mollie is so stoic, but I heard that your hands were shaking at certain points. How did you manage to handle any nerves and project that stillness and calm?Β Β 

So, when I’m getting a sense of somebody, I learn way more about them from their silences and when they’re choosing not to engage than I do from what they say. I’m thinking about the first scene that Leo and I shot together – it was the one where they’re sitting down to dinner and it ends with the rainstorm blowing through. We had a long time to develop that scene and I had a long time to feel through how in command of that moment and that space Mollie is. In Osage culture and society, women own everything – their homes, their finances. So, I had to be a woman who was in her own home, vetting this man and kind of putting him in the hot seat.

Β 

But then, when the cameras were off, the nerves kicked in, obviously because I was sitting across from Leo. I was aware of my hands trembling, and at one point I jokingly called attention to it myself and put my hands on the table. Then Leo, as Ernest, reaches over, puts his hand on top of mine, and says, β€œYou’re good.” He anchored me. After that, it was fine with Leo, but then when I was across the table from Bob [De Niro] for the first time, the same thing happened. I was holding a spoonful of peas and shaking [laughs]. But I talked to him about it, and then we were fine. They’re such tremendous artists so it’s understandable, but it’s also nice once you get past that stage. It’s like a pupa shaking before the butterfly pops out

Complete article:

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/lily-gladstone-killers-of-the-flower-moon-interview?utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=twitter