Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Tarantino movie update (via goldderby)

2138625759_Screenshot2023-03-16at12-07-17TheMovieCriticQuentinTarantinosFinalFilm.thumb.png.9f53b67a9f71f4472b4abe3aa8c8a9d3.png

warren-beatty-bonnie-and-clyde-dd34590a9warren-beatty-71-1afe8b9b2c464ef388081c6warren-beatty-70-919784ce98494700a8cdcf5

more: https://people.com/movies/warren-beattys-life-in-photos/

He's quite attractive I have to say.

aQXVxdz_700bwp.webp 15f0bdade0fb13f0755fe889ec5584a4--warren Warren_Beatty_Photoplay,_1961.jpg

On a personal note: I prefer this project already much more than the PTA one 😇 It's probably because I just don't get his movies LOL But if we ended not only with 1 but 2 new Leo movies I'm fine with that too of course 😄

But like most people here I only believe those rumors when I see Leo set foot of one of those sets.

Seems others have ,also, seen the finished KOTFM and were impressed

As far as any reactions go, NYT film critic Glenn Kenny had mentioned a few weeks ago that he’d spoken to a few people who thought it was incredible. Other than that, we’re all in the dark.

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2023/3/fovabzhwzeodtl0v90ha06n1v4oez2

Jade

Tks for more news regarding the rumored PTA & Tarantino film projects :) 

Thanks, guys for all the updates and news 📰. It's nice to know that we're getting closer and closer to that finish line with KOTFM. It's even nicer that Lee hasn't lost his connections or reverence in Hollywood. (P.S., I love how Leonardo is typically a fragment of most interviewee's recounts, but the overall segment of the interview is labeled with identity as if he is main course of the interview). R-E-S-P-E-C-T! 

4 hours ago, Magical said:

Wow.there are many actors in this video!

I think it was a clip of one of those Actors on Actors roundtable talks. (Okay, the thing about English, I can't even remember if roundtable is a compound word or not. It could be round table? My only point of reference is Roundtable Pizza 🍕). 

Neat Burger Opens First US Location With Help From Leonardo DiCaprio

VegNews.NeatBurgerLeo.Shutterstock.NeatB

Next month, New York City will get the first US location of Neat Burger, a UK-based vegan fast-food chain backed by world racing champion Lewis Hamilton and actor Leonardo DiCaprio.

Next month, vegan burger chain Neat Burger will open its first United States location in the Nolita neighborhood of New York City. Founded in 2019 in London, United Kingdom with help from world champion race car driver Lewis Hamilton, the shop serves typical fast-food fare made vegan, including plant-based cheese burgers, chicken burgers, hot dogs, mac and cheese, tater tots, and milkshakes, along with kids’ meals. 

VegNews.NeatBurger1.jpg

After securing a strategic investment from actor and environmentalist Leonardo DiCaprio, Neat Food Co. (NEAT)—which encompasses both the burger concept and a retail brand—is embarking on its expansion to the US with key hires who will help the vegan burger chain and plant-based meat business get its foothold stateside. Last year, the company appointed Vincent Herbert, the former CEO of Le Pain Quotidien, as Chief Executive of Neat Burger USA. Additionally, Jeffrey S. Fried (former Chairman of Sweetgreen) and Henrik Fjordbak (former COO at Joe & The Juice) joined the brand’s advisory board to propel it forward in achieving its earth-saving mission. 

“We are on a mission to fundamentally change how the world consumes protein and are excited to announce these new appointments whose expertise will make a real impact,” Zack Bishti, co-founder and CEO of Neat Burger, said in a statement. 

“With Jeff and Henrik’s success in nurturing industry-leading brands, and Vincent’s prowess in delivering global expansion, we have a powerhouse team primed for explosive entry into new markets; to shift consumer behavior and be a force for good.”

Lewis Hamilton’s vegan activism

Hamilton went vegan in 2017 and uses his immense fame to promote animal-rights and social justice issues, often taking to social media to urge fans to go vegan. Hamilton also puts his money where his mouth is by investing in vegan businesses, including The Not Company—a Chilean vegan startup that raised $235 million in funding last year with help from Hamilton and musical artist Questlove.  

In 2019, Hamilton’s investment in NEAT—created in collaboration with hospitality group The Cream Group and Beyond Meat investor Tommaso Chiabara—provided the company with key funding to get it off the ground. Neat Burger opened its flagship location in Central London in 2019 before expanding to second and third locations in the Camden and Soho neighborhoods, respectively. The brand grew quickly and in 2021, after securing an additional $7 million in a funding round led by SoftBank’s Rajeev Misra, announced massive expansion plans that bring more locations to its domestic market—including through 20 “ghost” kitchens—and take it global, starting with the US.   

VegNews.NeatBurger3.jpg

By 2030, NEAT plans to expand to 1,000 corporately owned, franchise, and dark kitchens. It is also working to bring next-level plant-based meat alternatives made with wholesome ingredients—such as its grain mix of quinoa, chickpea, and mung beans—to the retail sector. 

“By 2040 we see a world where alternative proteins have replaced animal proteins completely,” Chiabra said in a statement. “NEAT is leading the charge in the development of these alternatives that not only satisfy the needs of conscious consumers, but that also deliver on flavor. We’re here to prove that the easiest choice can also be the best choice for the planet.”

Vegan burger shops in the US

Neat Burger’s expansion to the US comes at a time when homegrown vegan fast-food chains begin their own expansions to serve an increasing demand for plant-based foods—a market that a recent artificial intelligence-driven report by Tastewise estimated to be worth $74 billion by 2027.

Vegan chain PLNT Burger—owned by celebrity chef Spike Mendelsohn of Top Chef fame—opened its first NYC location in the Union Square neighborhood last year before expanding to Boston. Canada’s Odd Burger—the first publicly traded vegan fast-food chain—is also eyeing an NYC location with plans to operate 50 North American locations by 2029. 

VegNews.PlantPowerFastFood2.jpg

On the West Coast, San Diego’s Plant Power Fast Food is expanding up the coast with locations in Los Angeles, Fountain Valley, and Sacramento, along with its first out-of-state location in Las Vegas, NV. Oregon’s organic vegan fast-food pioneer Next Level Burger is also in the midst of a multi-state expansion. 

And traditional fast-food giants are not sitting idly by, with McDonald’s working with Beyond Meat to develop plant-based options globally through its McPlant platform; Burger King testing meatless pop-up locations around the world; and Taco Bell testing vegan meat stateside.

Source

Now I want a burger, thanks LOL

Tarantino movie update.

Quentin Tarantino is Not Making A Film About Pauline Kael?

Quentin Tarantino’s close friend, writer-director Brian Kopppelman, is shutting down rumors that QT’s next film is about Pauline Kael.

Koppelman is a well-connected fella, he’s the showrunner for Showtime’s “Billions,” co-writer of “Ocean’s Thirteen” and “Rounders,” and director of “Solitary Man.”

This is what he had to say about Tarantino’s, supposed, new film on Facebook (via HE) :

A738A376-2492-404F-813F-60503BF8BEBF.jpe

Now, we need THR writer Borys Kit to clarify his reporting on “The Movie Critic” because, based on what Koppelman is saying, almost everything about Kit’s article was false?

Back in 2021, Tarantino was a guest on Koppelman’s podcast for a wide-ranging interview, one of the very best QT had ever given. It’s well-worth a listen.

Back to “The Movie Critic,” Kit’s exclusive earlier this week caught a lot of people off-guard. I still believe there must some semblance of truth in his reporting, THR wouldn’t let him just go ahead and publish this if they weren’t so sure about the veracity of the sourcing.

I’m guessing that Tarantino is indeed about to shoot his 10th and final film, but that, given Koppelman’s shut down of Kit’s reporting, the details still might need a little reassessing.

Source

Some people conspired this comment isn't about the Tarantino project but PTAs one LOL

A738A376-2492-404F-813F-60503BF8BEBF.jpe

It's funny because Leos name is involved in both of them. I die a hundred deaths when he ended up being in none of them 😭