Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^A bit off topic but I recently started THE LAST OF US with Pedro Pascal everyone went crazy for his "daddy looks". When I was reading he's one year younger than Leo I was like "no way". He looks at least 10 years older LOL No shading he's really hot but sometimes I don't get the people :idk:

7adccc009761614f2c3b2c68e50a125df089a929

24373b20e8d03ff74a312d2cbdb104d60becf314

bed5e7bcc6cd099036c694bbe327d770bb9c64ba

Also like many people pointing out who met Leo he looks even better in real life. What I can just confirm. What you see in pics or clips is only half of the real life experience. He's breathtaking when he stands right in front of you. Gorgeous, tall and charismatic as hell. Also very charming and calm. And don't let me start gushing over his beautiful blue eyes, shiny blonde hair and flawless skin. Those encounters I had with this man are branded in my brain forever.

I'm sorry but this guy is not even interesting, #sorrynotsorry.     :sleeping:

28 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I'm here for Leo and Gigi    🙋‍♀️

I promised myself not to ship them (not to break my heart again), but damn it, sign me up to the team LeoGigi 🙋🏼‍♀️

Since we had no new movie for like 2000 fuckin years I just review an old one (I'm still on my Leo movie marathon making slow progress). So I watched THE QUICK AND THE DEAD yesterday and I have to say it's really not a bad movie at all.

actually it's some kind of feminist western

6a8158fcf5f51bd05112f341d7ced03113a981b8 

that aged much better than many movies

959e0ca9fb85aa031c88516cfdd3ab77c742bad7

female heroin #boss queen

3da130e6fd4eff7688621f32f90648bc97d138a4

burning down the motherfucking male hell-hole

714b9396cca9c58a38b6f2430a96d24311728c3d

(“I'm gonna kill you if I have to ride all the way to hell to do it.”)

stellar cast (mostly men)

ad447f077bc100689fee6c260d5582c20dcee0c0

but no worries they all gettin what they deserved

tumblr_pzmb7b6ceL1vukx4po2_1280.pnj

e76c858e893b39530b7fde017dd93aac0b99b7c9

abusers got shot in their balls for example

m.jpg

(“What you looking at?” - “A dirty old man and a young girl.”)

also may I introduce: the male damsel

ffe177c86c467b8e1c5014f2a6fa29dfbf4da069

constantly rescued

88599ef0079baffbce38ad78416cca9edfe10c04

by the female heroin

ec8a4ff2fd55c1f3c6a1d1ee2a70a359e468cb53

also hottest priest in town

65105e30ed242f826a5b1bb873b3c0b04211ebc6

oh lord have mercy

cba2f629ec0384a9059bc422f6325ca4f2af21f0

5ba31acf60f74fbd254251cfa1591007154f719f

great hair man

aaefc52d8cd1ee932c7b24740bd549e8e93efb93

drip drop

1d6ad5b1d3d7ff5162a0d2146b570f8506e6895e

Young Leo: funny, horny, happy, tragic

858e6253d424b037364e4d4df1c3c26ed26405c2

funny: showing off his shooting skills...

44c5663262dada963c1c30c357fa5c34c7d31862

88690f52a8d3772d5d3bf0db7b5c9996cc6e5a04

... and so full of confidence he walks through town like he owns the damn place

0395bc0aafc6c41cf7a3f3126b362924f75b1c35

horny: constantly trying to charm his way into the heroines pants

068684a7d445bd49aa00f79bf2a971ae368ab02d

c40eb10835eceef185f354263d4c534ce6f5f023

nice try I guess

tumblr_mth9u9dGeG1sor9n5o1_640.gifv

tumblr_pzmb7b6ceL1vukx4po1_1280.pnj

happy: and finally

tumblr_mhaq5gUgZF1rxv81vo1_500.gifv

tragic: carrying lots of daddy issues

tumblr_ou8kwcHCQf1va9m06o1_500.gifv

tumblr_lxrdb1CF9P1qfl90zo2_500.gifv

hot lovers *sry Leo

14ada66a0ffef57efd20b2675161db9b1e061729

(also notable the narrative of a lone tough woman in an oppressively male hell-hole choosing the confused man she wants. “Why choose me?”, he gasps as they tumble on. “Because we could both be dead tomorrow”, she sagely replies.)

is it a quirky movie? hell yes

3e4d5f9e-9bd0-4ec3-ab0d-693d093dd408_tex

but a well grabbing entertaining one with some subtle embassies

tumblr_prp6o7ewWF1vpk5g5_400.gifv

daad0e8bbae470c58f23d8feee46b23c1acc7cd4

yeah end of review

KOTFM update. According to Leo it's a masterpiece.

Costume Designer Jacqueline West Gives Shout-Out To Martin Scorsese’s ‘Killers Of The Flower Moon’

Experienced feature film heads of department tend to be discreet about the productions they have worked on prior to their world premieres out of respect for the directors, not to mention the NDAs.

The Revenant and Dune: Part One costume designer Jacqueline West could not resist giving a shout-out to Martin Scorsese’s upcoming feature Killers of the Flower Moon, however, at the end of a masterclass for Qatar’s Doha Film Institute on Tuesday. 

Moderator Richard Peña, the Columbia University professor of film studies, was about to move on to taking questions from the floor when West interjected, requesting one last word on her career trajectory.

“After Dune: Part One, I had the most incredible experience of my film career. I went to work with Martin Scorsese. I can’t talk about that film yet because nothing has been released but I just have to say it’s the combination of someone I always wanted to work with and my absolute dream project. It’s called Killers of the Flower Moon and it was brilliantly done not just on my part but by everybody.”

Quizzed by Deadline afterward about what compelled her to make the shout-out, West said: “My husband said after I worked with Scorsese, ‘Okay, now you can quit. That’s the pinnacle.”

“It follows the book, and the book was totally captivating. The native cast was incredible and the acting, Lily Gladstone is incredible. The images were thrilling. It looks amazing. I watched it all being shot but I haven’t seen any of it,” she said.

West revealed that the film’s star Leonardo DiCaprio had seen it, however, and told her it was a masterpiece.

“I was talking to Leo about it. We had lunch before I came here. He said, ‘Jackie, I think we worked on a masterpiece’. I thought for Leo to say that, was something. He doesn’t say that lightly. He has been in the business since he was a little boy,” said West, who has been close to DiCaprio ever since they worked together in the sub-zero temperatures of The Revenant.

West is one of the most respected costume designers in the business. Alongside scoring Oscar nominations for Philip Kaufman Quills, David Fincher’s The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, Alejandro G. Iñárritu’s Revenant and Denis Villeneuve’s Dune: Part One, her credits include Stephen Norrington’s The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Ben Affleck’s Argo, and Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life, To the Wonder and Knight of Cups.

Her comments will further stoke anticipation around Scorsese’s $200 million, Apple-backed adaptation of David Grann’s bestselling book depicting the serial murder of members of the oil-wealthy Osage Nation in 1920s Oklahoma.

Expectations are high that the film will premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in May, but West said she did not know whether “Marty had released the film to the festival.”

Source

On 3/9/2023 at 11:49 AM, Jade Bahr said:

Exclusive: Leonardo DiCaprio Reteaming With Quentin Tarantino For Final Movie

We've learned that Leonardo DiCaprio will appear in Quentin Tarantino's final feature film.

We still don’t know what the director’s final film will be, but we know of one of the stars who will appear. Our trusted and proven sources have told us that Leonardo DiCaprio is set to appear in Quentin Tarantino’s final movie. Whether or not it will be the long-rumored Kill Bill 3 or something else has yet to be revealed.

For some time now, Tarantino has vowed to end his feature directorial career with his tenth film, though last we heard the director hadn’t chosen anything, and everything from Kill Bill 3 to Star Trek 4 was in the running. The latter of those two has since been put to bed, and now that we’ve learned Leonardo DiCaprio will be in the feature, it would seem to suggest Kill Bill 3 isn’t Quentin Tarantino’s most likely choice. While DiCaprio’s romantic partners may be on the younger side, the actor will turn 49 years old this year and — unlike David Carradine when he appeared in the Kill Bill films — doesn’t have a lot of experience playing martial arts masters.

That doesn’t completely discount the notion of Kill Bill 3. Tarantino’s films are known to be ensemble affairs and while Leonardo DiCaprio doesn’t tend to play second fiddle to other stars, for the Oscar-winning Quentin Tarantino, The Revenant star might make an exception. He could play a supporting character who doesn’t need to throw any fancy kicks like Michael Parks or Julie Dreyfus in the first film.

Regardless of what part he plays in the film, Leonardo DiCaprio is fated to be given high praise in any mention of the career of Quentin Tarantino, particularly when it comes to the second half of the director’s time behind the camera. DiCaprio’s first time in a Tarantino feature was in the director’s seventh film, 2012’s Django Unchained. DiCaprio played hard against type as the film’s chief villain — the unapologetically sadistic and racist plantation owner Calvin Candie from whom Django (Jamie Foxx) and Dr. Schultz (Christoph Waltz) seek to liberate Broomhilda (Kerry Washington).

Leonardo DiCaprio worked with Quentin Tarantino in the director’s latest feature, 2019’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. This time DiCaprio played the protagonist Rick Dalton, a 1950s TV star who finds his celebrity fading at the twilight of the 1960s. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood found both DiCaprio and Tarantino nominated for Oscars (Tarantino for 3), though sadly neither won in their various categories.

We’d like to tell you we have an idea about when we’ll get to see Leonardo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino’s final film, but judging by the intervals between his previous movies, it’s impossible to even guess. This July will mark four years since the wide theatrical release of Tarantino’s ninth film, and a quick glance at IMDb tells us that the longest interval between his releases so far is six years (between 1997’s Jackie Brown and 2003’s Kill Bill: Vol. 1). As soon as we know more, we’ll make sure you do too.

Source

Screenshot_20230314-224458_Instagram.thumb.jpg.8ad472ea129c987b360030adc743d144.jpg

I can't believe Quentin is actually leaving us. I probably sound back and forth at this point, but I kinda hoped he would recant on his 10 films only rule. But anyway, the title, The Movie 🍿 Critic already sounds propitious. And what is up with the cinema 🎥 and the 1970s? I wonder when he starts filming. And oooh, it's about LA, which means more time in Cali 🌴

I'm in favour of this prediction:

Just thought 💭 I might plug 🔌 in a few of my fav close-ups. 

imgs_touch (1).jpeg 3ba43f1eaec210babaae1552639d3360.jpg imgs_touch.jpeg

13 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Screenshot_20230314-224458_Instagram.thumb.jpg.8ad472ea129c987b360030adc743d144.jpg

A german movie site is speculating not just Leo returning back but also Margot Robbie for Tarantinos final movie. But I think it's more because the story of "The Movie Critic" takes place in Hollywood in the late 70s a couple of years after OUATIH.

However, it's hard for us to imagine that the Inglourious Basterds director will do a classic biopic for his latest film. But since Tarantino is known for connecting his various films, "The Movie Critic" could be a kind of continuation of the fictionalized world of "Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood". Will the critic write about Rick Dalton films in his final work? Is Sharon Tate still alive here and has she given us any other great roles? Is it possible that stars like Leonardo DiCaprio or Margot Robbie will return?

Beside from the joke I would die in peace seeing Jessica working with Leo and Tarantino. Or just one of them :baronfaint:

Jade

Thanks for great news from KOTFM costume designer, as well as, update on Leo /Tarantino's last film 

Like you love the idea of Leo & Jessica working together :clap: 

As expected once the focus was off Oscars and nominees, the studios are starting the hype for  their 2023 films and new productions :thumbsup:

Very rarely does Leo allow the gray to show, but you can catch glimpses of it every once in awhile. When he does allow it to peep through, it’s usually in his stubble. This is one of those rare times you can not only see it in his stubble, but you can also see a tiny bit in the roots at his temples. This pic is several years old. Imagine how gray his hair must be now. I think he would look quite dashing with a little more showing through. 

32F157EC-D2A7-4601-8260-21D45CF77018.thumb.jpeg.44cb750daa22559b49e9d607b344d75f.jpeg

PTA movie update.

Maybe with all those male heavy weights it's just not "Vineland" afterall but another story? Also some people think Leo turned this movie already down and Phoenix is his replacement.

FrTqjo9XwAATT4f?format=jpg&name=large

Joaquin Phoenix, Regina Hall and Viggo Mortensen Rumored to Be Part of Mysterious New PTA

The Jeff Sneider tweet below goes well with my hunch from last week that PTA’s next film might be “Vineland.” Hall would be a great fit to play the character of DL.

RUMOR: Regina Hall is being eyed to star opposite Leonardo DiCaprio (and possibly Joaquin Phoenix) in Paul Thomas Anderson's new movie, which may be based on Thomas Pynchon's VINELAND.

Also, I’m not sure how Joaquin Phoenix fits into all of this. I thought the lead role was between him or DiCaprio, and not both of them starring in the film. Don’t get me wrong, a project with DiCaprio and Phoenix together is cinematic nirvana.

Even before Sneider’s scoop, Daniel RPK has reported that the movie is actually about a young girl training in martial arts with DiCaprio playing her mentor.

Further, Daniel adds that, alongside Hall and Phoenix, Rachael Taylor and Viggo Mortensen were also in talks for the film.

PTA has already tackled a Thomas Pynchon novel, 2014’s “Inherent Vice.” That turned out to be the most polarizing movie of his career. Pynchon movie adaptations are very risky, his way of writing and telling a story is a beast of its own.

All we know so far is that this latest PTA project will be shot in July. Of course, things could change rapidly, but they also seem to be moving rapidly.

Source