Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, AliceT said:

Could Vineland be Leoā€™s next projectā€¦ Sounds interestingā€¦

Ā 

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/cwpt4b84a0geai0nno95vp9659bhoq

It's funny that I previously shared the dream of Leo playing in the adaptation of Pynchon's book and now there is news that he may be (although this is not the book that I spoke about, but still)

40 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Not sure if I even understand the plot of the bookĀ šŸ˜…

It is ok. I haven't read this particular book of his, but I've read two others and I'll say that convoluted plots and wtf moments (a lot of them) are typical of him

14 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

It's funny that I previously shared the dream of Leo playing in the adaptation of Pynchon's book and now there is news that he may be (although this is not the book that I spoke about, but still)

Which one did you mention? Sry I forgotĀ šŸ˜š

12 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Which one did you mention? Sry I forgotĀ šŸ˜š

I lied a bit, actually I've read 3, not 2šŸ˜… The Crying of Lot 49 (the easiest of all), V. and Gravity's RainbowĀ (the one I mention)

Ā 

Sorry for my little flex here šŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

@Lilja Kis it even possible to turn such books into movies? Those plots (if you even can call it a plot) sound highly complicated to me.

I believe that with high professionalism and a huge budget this is possible. PTA at least already has experience with Pynchon's material (Inherent Vice), although I won't be able to say my opinion on this because I haven't seen the movie or read the book.Ā 

^Sounds like a complicated/expensive project with hella loooooong process to realize. I don't think it will ever happen with Leo in front of a camera. I also think no one in Hollywood would ever give PTA a high budget unless someone want loose money lol

7 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Sounds like something complicated with a loooooong process to realize. I don't think such a project will ever happen with Leo in front of a camera. I also think no one would ever give PTA a high budget.

You're probably right, also because as we see people are less and less willing to go to such films. Still, I'll hope till definitive confirmation.

At this point I almost don't care what kind of movie Leo does next. He just needs to start something. Give me at least one Leo movie a year and I'm happy. Leo needs to start soon or we won't have anything in 2024. Although not everyone needs as much time in post production as Marty.:D I just can't wait for KOTFM...

53 minutes ago, AliceT said:

He has so far only made three films in his 40ā€™s. Compared to his peers thatā€™s not many at all! (Joaquin Phoenix seems to work all the time!)

Iā€™d love to see him do a few more in his 40ā€™s.

Yes, only 3 films, but of the highest quality. However I absolutely agree with you and @akatosh, I'd love to see more movies with him now toošŸ„ŗ

3 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Yes, only 3 films, but of the highest quality. However I absolutely agree with you and @akatosh, I'd love to see more movies with him now toošŸ„ŗ

I think he is not interested in acting these days! His real passion is nature , friends, parties, investments, and beautiful ladies.

He looked bored in the interviews of (don't look Up ) and ( once upon a time) so it seems that he lost his passion for acting.. Maybe, I don'tknow!

Ā 

*middle age crisis*