Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^So yesterday I was hoping for Leo to play a hitman who's falling in love with his target and a day after news spread he's probably playing a hitman saving a girl named Alice? Close enough even though I'm not the biggest King fan/reader 😄 

Fan casts (mostly never happen I know) already including Ana de Armas and Florence Pugh for Alice.

Can't help but I'm also glad it's not Scorsese to direct. I once met Abrams while a Star Trek fan event where everyone was desperate for Cumberbatch. He was nice.

Love this 😍 

Screenshot_20230205-151519_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3a2f58d4f0522e17f1cbbcfc0dc10a09.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-151609_Instagram.thumb.jpg.224498d81a6409043d5dc9f6ec14cf86.jpg

It's actually impossible to choose because damn they're all really great.

Spoiler

But if I had to pick one I would probably go along with Kate (great person, decent role model, great actress, great movies, great roles for almost 3 decades. I also think I watched pretty much everything she's ever done)

Screenshot_20230205-153657_Instagram.thumb.jpg.22c9590d3b3e71f3833e1dbaaacb3ec6.jpg

verborgene-schonheit-mit-kate-winslet.thumb.jpg.1c59f40e66fc0b8719d2ebde73ce6bb3.jpg

Screenshot_20230201-121929_Instagram.thumb.jpg.01b6c09be9cd227175aa3bd6222416cb.jpg

6 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Seen the news of a new possible movie with Leo, but what about PTA's project? 

It only means 99% of all the announced recent movie projects won't gonna happen with Leo on screen LOL

Which are?

- Jim Jones

- The Wager (Scorsese)

- PTA movie

- Billy Summers (JJ Abrams)

- The Black Hand (pre production according to imdb)

But imdb also listed ROOSEVELT (Scorsese) in pre-production since the last 50 years. They probably just don't know better LOL

Any favorites?

Spoiler

I think mine is -surprise- Billy Summers.

50c2a64b816364085557dc6d7ea6523175a008a1

Please forgive my ignorance, when I saw PTA, well, I thought Parent-Teacher Association, not Paul Thomas Anderson. All I have to say is I'd love to see Leo emerge from this dry spell and into his prolific acting skills. He's too beautiful 😍 not to be upon screen. 

-a seven month old video 📽️, but I adore how Leonardo's behind the scenes--backstage energy is so predominant that nearly every entertainer has an experience with him and no matter the size of the moment, it's never momentarily just a *big deal.

Speaking of the breakdown of Shutter Island 🏝️

https://youtu.be/1SiNL_02StY