Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Damn, Leo never disrespected Titanic, he even recognized how important this movie was for his career and that's it, but he's not obligated to celebrate this movie every 5 years or each time they decide to put on a theater once again...  

I SAY THAT because I THINK it must be fu***** annoying that people can't get over 1 of his characters when he had made soooo many other incridible movies roles, plus, only Leo knows what Leo mania was to HIMSELF, it probably impacts his life to this day, I'am talking about his mental state... 

And I'am sorry @Jade Bahr but I think you took this conversations to another place that has nothing to do with what I was trying to say. Hope you get better soon. 

^Girl he even claimed he never heard about Leo mania. So how traumatizing could it be? You're the one who's acting like a brat around this movie all the freaking time. You don't like it? We get it. But let the other people who actually enjoying to celebrate this movie every five years or how many times they want to.

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Girl he even claimed he never heard about Leo mania. So how traumatizing could it be? You're the one who's acting like a brat around this movie all the freaking time. You don't like it? We get it. But let the other people who actually enjoying to celebrate this movie every five years or how many times they want to.

I never said I don't like it, but think whatever you want. It's clear we can't agree on this, so it's a waste of time and energy. 

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

If he's smart enough he would finally treat this movie with the deserving respect and used it for his own good sake. But who knows maybe he's still salty because it's not about him nor his "acting skills" lol

This is actually acting very "me, me, me" behaviour, near to unthankful and little disrespectful toward all the people who made, support and love this movie til today.

But sure movies made mostly for and about silly women shouldn't be taken that seriously especially when they are nothing compared to movies about big important men no matter the critical acclainment nor the amount of oscars that "boring" snooze feast won (Leos words not mine) I get it LOL

Sry I'm a bit grumpy today I'm Corona positive and my throat is killing me 😩

Sorry for you. I wish you a speedy recovery

27 minutes ago, Magical said:

Sorry for you. I wish you a speedy recovery

83e76dde4175d085a97f0ebc449a04fd.thumb.gif.77087e7afdf2767d3bbdcb3c82cd2cdf.gif

So far I'm doing not terrible but not great either. I think the worst is the painful coughing, the fever and the exhaustion/tireness. I slept like straight 12 hours last night. It's all not very fun.

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b365aa5e0fdbe94b3febb9c699ddca70c138a0b8aebc89ea3a077342f40a925d/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/83e76dde4175d085a97f0ebc449a04fd.thumb.gif.77087e7afdf2767d3bbdcb3c82cd2cdf.gif

So far I'm doing not terrible but not great either. I think the worst is the painful coughing, the fever and the exhaustion/tireness. I slept like straight 12 hours last night. It's all not very fun.

So sorry for you.. I thought that Covid is over!!

Don't worry. You will be good🙏

From the interview above

What’s it like working with a star as powerful as Leonardo DiCaprio? “Oh, it was great!” said Lily Gladstone at the Variety Studio, presented by Audible at Sundance. Gladstone is at the Park City festival this year with the world premiere of “Fancy Dance,” but we couldn’t help but ask the actor about working with DiCaprio in Martin Scorsese’s “Killers of the Flower Moon.”

“You have those moments with superstars, and I feel like I’ve had so many moments so far in these wonderful films that I get to do,” Gladstone said. “The name is a different thing than the person. When you’re sitting down doing the scene work, it’s just two actors. I’ve been so lucky that everybody is a committed artist to what they do. It was a really refreshing thing to see. Everyone is searching for the truth of what’s going on.”

“Killers of the Flower Moon” is based on David Grann’s non-fiction book and tracks the investigation of serial murders that plagued the Osage Nation during the 1920s after oil was discovered on their land. The murders prompted the newly-formed FBI to investigate. DiCaprio and Gladstone star as married couple Ernest and Mollie Burkhart. The cast also includes Robert De Niro and Jesse Plemons.

As Gladstone told Variety, Scorsese worked closely with the real-life Osage Nation to ensure his movie would properly represent the community. Osage Nation chief Geoffrey Standing Bear even served as a consultant on the movie. The Osage Nation ended up positively changing “Flower Moon” from what Scorsese originally planned.

“The work is better when you let the world inform the work,” Gladstone said. “That was very refreshing how involved the production got with the [Osage Nation] community. As the community warmed up to our presence, the more the community got involved with the film. It’s a different movie than the one [Scorsese] walked in to make almost entirely because of what the community had to say about how it was being made and what was being portrayed.”

“Fancy Dance” is another project in Gladstone’s filmography that ensures Indigenous communities are fairly represented on screen. Gladstone plays a woman whose sister disappeared, leaving her to care for her niece on Seneca-Cayuga Reservation in Oklahoma. The two eventually set out on a mission to locate the missing woman.

Apple is set to release “Killers of the Flower Moon” later this year.

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/killers-of-the-flower-moon-osage-nation-changed-scorsese-vision-lily-gladstone-1235496848/

People seem excited to see KOTFM

Screenshot_20230121-123837_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0d9c6e3ebef0ae949581bf4944f1491a.jpgScreenshot_20230121-123827_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5a58f240d5ce23b80c90fab9061bd07e.jpgScreenshot_20230121-123818_Instagram.thumb.jpg.cf555dd50ed8aea80c0848a440b967f2.jpgScreenshot_20230121-130652_Instagram.thumb.jpg.cff4e099739dd7a00d3ee157e2c0a61f.jpg

If I worked for apple (or paramount) and want people go into cinema I had probably first published the release date for the cinemas though to put the focus on that. Maybe I'm wrong and it doesn't matter. But all I can remember is how Tom Cruise even convinced me to watch TG2 in theatres with his never ending the only experience is the big screen experience mantra LOL

More Lakers pix , Leo's pal Usher was there as well

gettyimages-1246405211-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1246405242-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1246405244-1024x1024.jpg gettyimages-1246405571-1024x1024.jpg

Barbie

Tks for all the wonderful NEW KOTFM news , so glad we are finally getting some :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Also, tks, for pic from Lakers game :) 

Jade

Hope you feel better soon  :hug: